Benelli M4 - Trijicon Night Sights from Tooltech

StrangerDanger

The white ring around them really seems to pop.  Definitely more pronounced than the OEM Benelli and Meprolight NS.

There shouldn't be any reason that you can't just send in the sights only.

The problem is that when they need to be replaced in 10-12 years you can't just purchase $100 Trijicons.  You have to shell out another $265 and have Tooltech redo them.  That I see as a deal breaker.  They should offer replacements at half price.

Edited by Milspec

The four month wait sucks too. Thankfully I removed my irons. Saved me 264 x 2 dollars. They’re definitely nicer than the Meprolight. My only concern might be the rear being too bright. Your eye is inches away from the rear aperture.  The dot is usually nothing but a blur. We’ll see when it gets reassembled. 

I don’t understand why they wanted the entire sight housing either. It’s not like they’re sighting anything in for you. 

While the half life of tritium is 10-12 years, I have a few sets at almost 20 years and they’re still quite bright.