LOOKING FOR BENELLI H20 11711

Purekc

Be prepared to pay 5 grand for the 11711.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:07 PM, sykotik said:

Ill have an 11701 h20 in CA in the next couple weeks brand new in box

The 11711 and the 11701 are only H2O in name only. The difference with the former being NP3 and the latter being Cerakote finish. The 11711 was also sold from the factory with all the full "naughty" options like functional collapsible stock, full length extended mag tub, etc. To build a configuration like this you'll have to get 922r parts to stay compliant. That said, it will still be much cheaper to build one out exactly the same as the 11711. Might as well, then one isn't putting wear and tear on a somewhat rare original.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 3:36 PM, bambihunter said:

Be prepared to pay 5 grand for the 11711.

it will still be much cheaper to build one out exactly the same as the 11711. Might as well, then one isn't putting wear and tear on a somewhat rare original.

How do you go about doing that? It seems small-scale NP3 coating is tough to find.  

And, from a seller with only 1 transaction on GB. Somebody's got some money and isn't afraid to spend it. When they were going over $5k, I was thinking ouch... I do wonder why this one was in a brown plain box. It appears to have a correct end label though unless it is a re-print. Mine has the typical new style white with red writing Benelli box.

Edited by bambihunter