WANT TO BUY BENELLI H20 11711 NEW IN BOX

Purekc

Here was the last real one that sold on Gunbroker: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/876253521 It went for $4,875.00

Mine was even more than that but it was absolutely NIB and never even had been transferred before.

If you use the GB auction site, create a saved search with 11711 with 11796 as an excluded word so you don't get a bunch of results. Then, check the notification box to let you know when one is available. I have bought many rare and obscure items this way. I think sellers are trying to confuse new M4 buyers listing the H2O 11711 heading with the 11796.

Edited by bambihunter
To add prices and links

The Benelli m4 11718 has the NP3 coating but it has a  5 shot mag tube and a Pistol Grip stock. Both the magazine tube and stock could be upgraded to mimic a 11711. But you would also have to upgrade some other items to be 922r compliant.  

Edited by Solarswarm
Extra information
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/10/2021 at 10:50 AM, driver8 said:

Woohoo, I just confirmed I have the 11711 with NP3 coating after I called Benelli.  Manufactured in 2014.   Picked up in a little gunshop in Texas years ago.    Are the rumors true about only having maybe 100 out there?

They made more then that.Mydealer back in the day sold Atleast 25 of them 

Edited by rubicon20032003

There were around 60 released to dealers that had the full length magazine tube and a functional collapsible stock. The ATF shut that down pretty fast. 

After that, Benelli made a bunch of the NP3 plated M4’s after that. Then Benelli switched things up and started Cerakote them instead of NP3 without changing the H2O naming scheme. So a lot of people have bought the Cerakote models assuming they were actually NP3 plated. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/12/2021 at 8:12 PM, StrangerDanger said:

After that, Benelli made a bunch of the NP3 plated M4’s after that. Then Benelli switched things up and started Cerakote them instead of NP3 without changing the H2O naming scheme. So a lot of people have bought the Cerakote models assuming they were actually NP3 plated. 

It always bothered me that Benelli did that. I understand the business reasons for it, but it seems like a cheap way to make a buck.

• Upvote 3

• 6 months later...