Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some R&D

Probably depends on your tool the most. There isn't much room in there for error and misalignment is easy to happen. Since each pin is machined at each end to allow the pin to be captured under the spring tension. Like if you tried to drive the pin out without removing the spring tension, you'd probably damage the body of the ARGO plug. If you over compressed the post, the same would  happen where the pin would be captive again just at the other side of the pin.

• Upvote 1

Modify your firearm in good faith. Screw the fine print on 922R as I have yet to see a real incident report of a common citizen being legally cited for an infraction of said regulation.....standing by to review of any legally prosecuted instant cases. IF however you live under a rock and are found to be in possession of cocaine in weight exceeding your shot shell magazine capacity and a firearm that has had its serial number defaced with a hard piece of crack, some zealous prosecutor will use said infraction to pursue such scumbags for a 3-strikes-and-they're-out case over the top and put them away. Just sayin'.

Edited by benelliwerkes
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Testing this out:

hole.jpg

Much more easy to service. 1.5mm (or 1/16") punch to remove the capture ring.

70130-5-H-5.jpg

70130-5-H-6.jpg

Before you ask; I have already ran numbers on making an integrated stop inside the hole. Much more expensive to cut and inspect, so still sticking with the steel ring as per original.

I don't even pull them when plating. They just plate right over them. The only reason I have had to remove them is when we used to get 3 position receiver extensions that didn't have any internal parts. So taking one out of the neutered model was difficult.

• Upvote 1