Any Trijicon SRO users here?

sonyman74

8 minutes ago, Milspec said:

I'm will be one once I get my M4 put back together.  I have the SRO waiting on the sidelines.

I would be down to buy a tool for this if the price is reasonable.

Thats what I'm trying to figure out.  I was thinking about $25 shipped.

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

Edited by sonyman74
  • Upvote 1

OK, guys.  The SRO battery tools will be here Wednesday.  For those that wanted them, if you could PM me with your address I will start getting things prepaired for shipping.  And like in the previous post the cost will be $25 shipped.  I can take PayPal, Facebook Pay, Zelle or CashApp. 

• Upvote 1

Well, got all excited because to SRO tools came in early.  But they made them out of a material that is not strong enough.  I spoke to the 3D printing Engineer and they said they are sorry and will send me the three new tools in the strongest materials that have that are nonmetallic. As soon as I get them and see what works, they will redo my order.  For those that already purchased, I will sent an extra tool free of charge for compensation for the wait.  I truly and sorry for the delay.  If those that ordered would like a full refund instead, please send me a PM and I will accommodate.

DE56B741-1EEA-41FF-97B4-98D84C195065.jpeg

Edited by sonyman74
  • Upvote 1

OK, got an update.  But first, I want to say thanks for the patience on this.  I thought that my first order of parts were going to be a hit but the material they used was not as strong as they made it out to be.  They sent me 4 more units with the strongest (non metal) parts and they were no better.  This particular company was a little too expensive on their metal units.  I did some research the past few days and finally found a company that can do steel parts at a fraction more than the plastic parts.  The order is placed and I should receive them at the end of November.  And like I said before, thanks to those that have supported my project.  I will be sending you one extra tool for you to share or keep for yourself.  I placed a smaller order for the time being because I'm still waiting on a refund from the other company.  Once they ship to you, and you are 100% satisfied with it, please share and sent them my way.  And thanks again for the Benelli fans here for helping me out and standing behind me.

• Like 1

Good news guys, the SRO tools came in and they are great!!!!  I will start shipping them out tomorrow morning.  And again, thanks for your patients and support for my project.  After you receive your tool, please give any feed back.  And if you like it please share with anyone you think will be interested in one and send them my way.

IMG_1492.jpg