TOP DOLLAR PAID FOR M4 11711

Purekc

Well since this is your second thread about the same topic, why don't you just go onto Gunbroker and bid on one of the H20s that are listed? 
Just know that you will pay AT LEAST $3,500 for this gun, more likely the final bid will be between $4,500-$5,000. It doesn't appear that any 11711 models are listed but you can set up item alerts so that you're notified once it shows up.

54 minutes ago, ClackClackBAM said:

Well since this is your second thread about the same topic, why don't you just go onto Gunbroker and bid on one of the H20s that are listed? 
Just know that you will pay AT LEAST $3,500 for this gun, more likely the final bid will be between $4,500-$5,000. It doesn't appear that any 11711 models are listed but you can set up item alerts so that you're notified once it shows up.

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 6.39.54 PM.png

Brand new with 1 piece titanium tube and NP3 collapsible stock asking $3,450, just sold last Sunday on ar15.com. The person who bought this one, is also selling one in excellent condition without the 1 piece tube and collapsible stock.

Still appears to be for sale for $4,300. 

Edited by 808M4

When you can build one for the less price, yes. But, since they are rather rare, they will hold a certain appeal to collectors. Depends if you are after a gun to abuse, shoot, or to collect.
I have countless guns in my collection that I have for no other reason than they are rare.

Edited by bambihunter

I don't even think you can build it for less than $3000 now. The refinishing is like $1000+ and only through like one vendor in the entire country. The process is slow and from a recent member's refinishing, a bad experience too.

Despite this expensive cost, that isn't even what is a turn off me. Instead it is how much of a meme the Benelli h2o has become. How the later ones were just Cerakote'd (and a bad incomplete job as well) but still retained the confusing name. You really need a keen eye to spot out a real one.