LWRC REPR MK II in 308 for sale in Florien, LA

sonyman74

I purchased this kinda as an impulse buy because I could not get what I was really wanting.  I changed the trigger from the Geissele SSA-E trigger to a (In my opinion a much better trigger) TriggerTech flat trigger.  I also added the Magpul AR Enhanced Magazine Release.  I put the LWRC brand rail covers, Inforce WMLx White – Gen 1 light and Magpul bi-pod.  It has an EoTech Vudu 1-6x24mm Precision Rifle Scope with SR2 First Focal Plain Reticle mounted in a Larue Tactical QD Cantilever Scope Mount - LT104.  Never got a chance to shoot it because of all the other gun projects I was working on.  And now I have a bucket list project that I want to work on and figured I could let this go.  I paid $3400 for the rifle, over a $1000 for the scope.  The mount is about $250, light $100, bi-pod, $75 and trigger $250.  Would like to get $3500 for all of it.  I live in Florien, LA.  I don't have the original box that the rifle came in because it got messed up.  I do have the box for the scope.  I would like to do a face to face if possible but I can also ship to an FFL as long as you are willing to pay for the shipping.  If you would like me to hold it, I will take PayPal, Facebook pay or Cash App for half the price I'm asking. If you need or want more pics just PM me and I can accommodate.  I have sold several things on here so you can look me up to check my rating.

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

• 4 months later...