Snap caps for my Benelli M4 H20

MJSTEIN0753

Well, they won't technically 'function' the firearm, but all do the task at hand. Personally, I use A-Zoom for my rifle and pistol. These are just to take the tension off the spring after a range session, hunting, and cleaning. So, they might get fired a dozen times or so a year. However, for some reason, I prefer the spring type for shotguns and I prefer Tipton's among that type.

• 3 months later...

I am not happy at all with B's.  My firing pin will not contact half of the 6 I recieved yesterday.  The white primers are set in too far.  Quality control not good at all.  Bought these so I woukd not dry fire gun and did anyways.

20210219_124038.jpg

20210219_124029.jpg

Edited by JRCOWBOY
Added pictures

• 10 months later...

I recently purchased Snappy's.  So far so good I guess.  A lot of these guys seem to use Star Brass. 

I had B's and I think they were just OK.  The top of the shell wasn't crimped on the B's.  They have a rolled edge with a white cardboard center.  I didn't even think about checking the depth on their rubberized primers.  Now I'm going to check both..

• Like 1