FS: Benelli M2 11041 Tactical le

Tony66

New to posting on the Benelli forums long time reader!  I am selling my brand new in box, unfired, M2 12 ga 11041 le version 7+1rd 18.5inch barrel . Manual, paperwork, choke tubes and all original accessories are included. This is a hard to get 7rd le model.  I purchased this a few months ago from an authorized dealer. I am only looking to sell due to recent shoulder surgery. Will ship only to FFL's after payment clears. This is a private sale I am not a dealer.

Thanks.

If interested please email  any questions to:

[email protected] 

7942938631391a6896fa8a3d499eac64.jpg

20201115_133126.jpg

20201115_132951.jpg

20201115_132749.jpg

20201115_132737.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

He's not terribly high. Looking at recent previous sales on GB for this configuration (pistol grip stock and 7+1) the lowest was $1700.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/881570377

Tony, if you are selling it to pay for medical bills, I understand. I've been there. If you are selling it just because of your shoulder, it will heal and you'll be sorry you sold it. I've been there too. I had a birth defect as well as a rotator cuff tear that they repaired. But, about a year to the day later I was shooting 3.5" again in my SBE.

Before I had the surgery, a doctor told me it would take 9 months to a year before your arm feels like it is attached and where it belongs. I thought what an odd statement. It was bizarrely true. I felt that if I threw a ball during that time after surgery, that my whole arm and the ball would go flying.

I love your email address by the way. ?

Thanks, for the info. I had a screw put in my shoulder to reattach the tendon, it is right where the buttstock sits.  I already have an M4, heavier weight lower recoil for when I heal. Don't want 2 shotguns now. I think my asking price is reasonable or ill take a resonable offer. I'll check out gun broker. How do you search recent sales?

That's rough Tony... Hopefully you'll heal up good as new.

I believe you have to be signed into your GB account... You click Advanced Search (right by search) Then input with your keyword and tell it to search. Then, there will be two tabs at top. Current items and completed items. For yours, I first looked at only 11041 models then the others. For example, this is that search of completed 11041 auctions: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search/completed?Keywords=benelli 11041&Timeframe=1&Sort=1&PageSize=48

Here is the search for completed items for: "Benelli M2 Tactical":
https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search/completed?Keywords=benelli m2 tactical&Timeframe=1&Sort=1&PageSize=48

These are current items for : "Benelli M2 Tactical":

https://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Shotguns/search?Keywords=benelli m2 tactical&Sort=1&PageSize=48

I will note that you will see some very high priced ones on there, but that was the peak pre-election frenzy. It has already fell from that peak and won't likely get that now. During that peak time "tacticool" black M4's were going for $3500+ when a few months prior they were $1500. We had the double whammy of both COVID-19 scare as well as the election. Most likely, prices will slowly fall as Benelli catches back up from the frenzy. Like the M4's, the M2's get a small premium when factory built already with extended mag, pistol grip, collapsible stock, etc versus buying base version and upgrading it though the latter is often cheaper. I watch guns I am interested in on GB a lot and lately I have been acquiring Benelli shotguns. Personally, I think your price is slightly high (~$100) for the current market, but is still fair and would likely sell on GB if you put it on there. If I were to list it on there, I'd start it at $1700 or $1800 and let the market go from there. It is crazy though how one NIB shotgun will sell for drastically more or less than an identical one right before or after it.

Unless Biden proposes some new gun laws (which is inevitable from his party), I think they will come back to pre-COVID19 eventually, but not real soon due to backlog.

Edited by bambihunter

3 hours ago, bambihunter said:

That's rough Tony... Hopefully you'll heal up good as new.

I believe you have to be signed into your GB account... You click Advanced Search (right by search) Then input with your keyword and tell it to search. Then, there will be two tabs at top. Current items and completed items. For yours, I first looked at only 11041 models then the others. For example, this is that search of completed 11041 auctions: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search/completed?Keywords=benelli 11041&Timeframe=1&Sort=1&PageSize=48

Here is the search for completed items for: "Benelli M2 Tactical":
https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search/completed?Keywords=benelli m2 tactical&Timeframe=1&Sort=1&PageSize=48

These are current items for : "Benelli M2 Tactical":

https://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Shotguns/search?Keywords=benelli m2 tactical&Sort=1&PageSize=48

I will note that you will see some very high priced ones on there, but that was the peak pre-election frenzy. It has already fell from that peak and won't likely get that now. During that peak time "tacticool" black M4's were going for $3500+ when a few months prior they were $1500. We had the double whammy of both COVID-19 scare as well as the election. Most likely, prices will slowly fall as Benelli catches back up from the frenzy. Like the M4's, the M2's get a small premium when factory built already with extended mag, pistol grip, collapsible stock, etc versus buying base version and upgrading it though the latter is often cheaper. I watch guns I am interested in on GB a lot and lately I have been acquiring Benelli shotguns. Personally, I think your price is slightly high (~$100) for the current market, but is still fair and would likely sell on GB if you put it on there. If I were to list it on there, I'd start it at $1700 or $1800 and let the market go from there. It is crazy though how one NIB shotgun will sell for drastically more or less than an identical one right before or after it.

Unless Biden proposes some new gun laws (which is inevitable from his party), I think they will come back to pre-COVID19 eventually, but not real soon due to backlog.

Hey Thanks, thats some really good info. I agree Covid-19 has prices all over the place.  The manufacturers have so many pre orders, I think it will be a while before production meets demand. But hopefully soon. I'm starting to look at GB sales as well.

• 4 weeks later...