Surefire M80 rail for Benelli M4

BigxCat

Surefire M80 rail for a Benelli M4, as far as I can tell this rail was unboxed and displayed on a shelf but completely unused and has been sitting for a long while, no original packaging material or instructions in the box. Can get any more pictures as needed.   Asking 550 shipped & insured OBO, payment by usps money order. I have positive feedback on ar15.com and akfiles.com with the same username BigxCat

JksS4f6.jpg 5eq6aHx.jpg h7HL3o6.jpgK11miv6.jpgjJrZuCs.jpgwRwh9yF.jpgLFMM9lw.jpg

Edited by BigxCat

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Fett Tracking said:

jesus, why so much? these things arent even that good, i felt like i overpayed for 180 new when they came out... that rubber stuff can get pushed into the piston and cause a misfire, at least on the first few runs they made.

BC it is mof*cking surefire! I agree. I got mine on sale for $100 and sold it for $300 a few years back. I prefer the stock handguards.

• Upvote 1