Benelliparts.net Shady / price gouging

Nethawk86

I placed an order on 9/16 for $800. Mag tube , extra parts and a butt stock. My card was charged for the entire amount that day.

I did receive everything other than the butt stock.  Multiple attempts to contact , nothing.

I sent an email last night asking him to cancel the rest of the order and that I would just have Visa dispute the remaining charge.

No reply from Benelli Parts.

‘Visa took care of it.

Orders placed by first come first served, in that order.

You have the option to cancel at anytime, if anyone here placed a order and wants to complain please cancel your order first, is my suggestion.

The complaining is coming from someone who did not place a pre order for the c stock and is upset that he missed out on the pre order, and now has buyers remorse.

i would return it.

HK2000.....I agree that Nethawk may not have a legitimate complaint since he never paid money and was not on the waiting list, but what about the people who paid in September and still don’t have a stock.  Nethawk did provide some  information that, if true, should cause people who did pay in September and are on the waiting list, like me,  to have a real problem with Benelliparts business practices.  I’m not going to say anymore because I don’t know the details, but if its true, I wouldn’t call it fake news.  I’m not going to cancel my order because I have waited this long and Benelliparts kept my money.  We have a contract and I expect it to be honored in an appropriate way.  That does not include Benelliparts receiving stocks and selling them on Gunbroker while people who paid money are still waiting!!   

Edited by Johnnybgood

HK2000.....judging from your prior posts, you appear to be the owner or in some way connected to Benelliparts?   Do you mind addressing the information contained in Nethawk’s posts as it relates to the owners of. benelliparts selling m4 stocks on Gunbroker while there are still customers who have paid for these stocks several months ago and not yet received them?   This has not been addressed.  Only vague accusations  of “fake news”.    Is Nethawk lying about the information he posted?    I do not know the facts yet, but I am very curious since I paid for a stock in early September and have not received one yet. 

Edited by Johnnybgood
  • Like 1

If Nethawk’s facts are true, I think Beneeliparts’ customers would be interested in knowing this. Maybe this issue should be brought to a larger audience?  I know some people think the owner is rude and has a f...k you attitude.....I don’t really know.  But I do know that I paid for a stock in early September,  I have not received it yet,  and Nethawk has published what appears to be convincing evidence that the owner of Benelliparts is selling the stocks on Gunbroker before he completes his obligation to his existing customers.  

Edited by Johnnybgood
  • Upvote 1

This issue should be addressed by Benelliparts. I, for one, do not like to pay for something that the seller will eventually get to me when he feels like it and when his profit margin by selling it somewhere else decreases. So yea, based on the information posted by Nethawk, I am pissed. If that information is wrong, then I apologize, but how about addressing it!  Its not going away.  Is Nethawk a liar, or is the owner of Benelliparts a liar?  I can assure you, this is not going away until it is addressed.  I will bet others on the waiting list feel the same.

Edited by Johnnybgood

I have the emails, and recorded my phone conversation with antonie (h&k2000) at benelliparts.com. ive posted some of it here that you can see for yourself that i purchased through gunbroker via antonies supposed business partner yet the stock came from benelliparts and the payment went directly to antonie at benelliparts. And i got no response other than in short form, "return it, chaio". ive shown my bank statement and you can see the gunbroker listings via the guys name on here. Also, heres the shipping info email i got from the auction i won through his "business partner", it came from antonie himself.....

20201120_231439.jpg

9 hours ago, heckler&kochp2000 said:

Orders placed by first come first served, in that order.

You have the option to cancel at anytime, if anyone here placed a order and wants to complain please cancel your order first, is my suggestion.

The complaining is coming from someone who did not place a pre order for the c stock and is upset that he missed out on the pre order, and now has buyers remorse.

i would return it.

Say what you want. Im just posting evidence of what you are/were caught doing and am letting people judge for themselves like i told you i was going to do. Nothing more. If i had buyers remorse, i wouldve returned this no questions asked. Buyers remorse is if someone is stuck with something, i wasnt, and can even sell it if i wanted to, but am not, so wrong choice of words to use there as well as "fake news" when its in fact actual evidence being shown lol. This is a character reference of you and is now recorded here for anyone to make their own calls.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nethawk86 said:

I have the emails, and recorded my phone conversation with antonie (h&k2000) at benelliparts.com. ive posted some of it here that you can see for yourself that i purchased through gunbroker via antonies supposed business partner yet the stock came from benelliparts and the payment went directly to antonie at benelliparts. And i got no response other than in short form, "return it, chaio". ive shown my bank statement and you can see the gunbroker listings via the guys name on here. Also, heres the shipping info email i got from the auction i won through his "business partner", it came from antonie himself.....

20201120_231439.jpg

so you also recorded your phone conversation...you seem like you will be a great person to work with...i am sure you had his consent....if not...you are just as shady....and that may actually be illegal.

20 minutes ago, gm2376 said:

so you also recorded your phone conversation...you seem like you will be a great person to work with...i am sure you had his consent....if not...you are just as shady....and that may actually be illegal.

I didnt post it did i? And you ignoring all other evidence but taking up issues here and there on anything against him says it all.

First time poster just joined. I was also one of those that purchased the collapsible stock on September 15th. It’s now been over two months. Earlier this week I sent Benelliparts an email asking for an update on the ETA. No reply to date.

Reading all these posts is not giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling about this company. I’ll wait until after Thanksgiving and start calling. To date I’m much less than impressed with this guy.

34 minutes ago, gm2376 said:

Doesn't matter if you post it or not...it is illegal. 

Making up your own law to suit the person youre wanting to protect as well as playing make believe is up to you, and actually encouraged for your mental health, but sometimes you need to play grown up and come back to reality with you know,real law? Lol. You also went from saying "maybe illegal" to saying it as a statement of being "illegal", so that means you did research before switching that statement? May want to check again as i think you got your research from CNN. Look up ONE PARTY CONSENT LAW, where it clearly states as long as the person recording is a part of the conversation or "party", then i can legally record it. Its illegal to "wire tap". By your made up on the fly statement, those project veritas videos and undercover videos and everyone on body cams or dash cams should be arrested for recording. Dont make up things here, this is a thread for factual backed up evidence unlike benelliparts "fake news" claim. But again here, youre going full pelosi and shifty schiff here hoping for russiagate ignoring everything going on and focusing on anything else to sidetrack and help your buddy out and keep trying to make me out a guy in the wrong here for some unknown reason. Did we just happen to maybe stumble on this supposed "business partner" of benelliparts?

Edited by Nethawk86

Gm2376....Nethawk is correct.   It is not illegal in most states to record a telephone call if you are one of the parties to that call.   What is shady about recording your own call?   Seems like that is the best evidence to me and it helps avoid disputed conversations and determine the truth.  You against that?  Nothing shady about Nethawk recording his own call.  By the way, many people do this all the time. 

Edited by Johnnybgood
  • Like 1

Yes, so far Benelliparts (Heckler&KochP2000) is silent other than the  “fake news” comment.  Benelliparts, all you need to do is come on and say why this is fake news.  If you do not do this, then everyone will assume (rightfully so) that you have acted shady, at best, by selling stocks on Gunbroker instead of providing your customers who have already paid you.  It seems from the information Nethawk provided that there is no doubt you sold at least some of those stocks on Gunbroker.  How many?   Why shouldn’t your Customers who paid you in September be upset with this?  Maybe its true what some people say that you just don’t really give a shit.  Ok.  That is your right I guess.  But the internet is a good equalizer for consumers who are not treated fairly.  Other future consumers can be made aware of facts that will help them determine who to do business with.   Maybe you should consider that.  

2 hours ago, Nethawk86 said:

Making up your own law to suit the person youre wanting to protect as well as playing make believe is up to you, and actually encouraged for your mental health, but sometimes you need to play grown up and come back to reality with you know,real law? Lol. You also went from saying "maybe illegal" to saying it as a statement of being "illegal", so that means you did research before switching that statement? May want to check again as i think you got your research from CNN. Look up ONE PARTY CONSENT LAW, where it clearly states as long as the person recording is a part of the conversation or "party", then i can legally record it. Its illegal to "wire tap". By your made up on the fly statement, those project veritas videos and undercover videos and everyone on body cams or dash cams should be arrested for recording. Dont make up things here, this is a thread for factual backed up evidence unlike benelliparts "fake news" claim. But again here, youre going full pelosi and shifty schiff here hoping for russiagate ignoring everything going on and focusing on anything else to sidetrack and help your buddy out and keep trying to make me out a guy in the wrong here for some unknown reason. Did we just happen to maybe stumble on this supposed "business partner" of benelliparts?

Lol...way to attemp to bring in anything political. The main topic is you are a whiny baby...you come in with your first post crying that you paid over the price on Benelli parts, even though you didn't buy from there or pre order...then laughably asked them to give you back the difference. The most factual piece is that your panties got wet and now you are complaining here. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Nethawk86 said:

So release the phone conversation and stop being a bitch then?