Benelliparts.net Shady / price gouging

Nethawk86

Gm2376 and Hk2000...you guys continue to ignore the people who paid Benelliparts for a stock in September and have not received one yet, while Benelliparts apparently is selling them on Gunbroker at an inflated price.  I guess no one at Benelliparts wants to address the elephant in the room.  So be it.  Maybe your paying customers or prospective customers won’t be too happy when they see all of this.  I guess you would be happy if the customers who paid you in September cancel their orders now so you can sell the stocks at an inflated price, but what about your other items?  You guys aren’t the only game in town for those other parts.  I’m through with this idiotic response from you guys.  If I do not receive my stock I will try to get the money back from my credit card company and contact the state of California attorney general or whoever handles this kind of stuff.  I assume all of that will not be necessary

Edited by Johnnybgood

I stopped doing business with Benelliparts.net a while ago because of his terrible business practices. Called Benelli about him and everything. They told me he’s “on their radar” and most certainly NOT an authorized dealer and is illegally using their trademark on his site. Buyer Beware with this dude.  

• Like 1

^reporting him to Benelli is kind of a dick move. Sure he might be an asshole, but he's also the only game in town for owners to get fairly rare OEM parts. I'm willing to bet many have bought and received parts from him without issue (me included) and at reasonable prices (compared to what we see on gunbroker or ebay) if you get in on pre-order. Shutting down this flow of parts would hurt the community more than help.

Either way, I think this thread has really ran its course at this point. 

Edited by aznwhip

• 7 months later...

While Benelliparts apparently is selling them on Gunbroker at an inflated price.  I guess no one at Benelliparts wants to address the elephant in the room.  So be it.  Maybe your paying customers or prospective customers like drug rugs won’t be too happy when they see all of this.  I guess you would be happy if the customers who paid you in September cancel their orders now so you can sell the stocks at an inflated price, but what about your other items?  You guys aren’t the only game in town for those other parts.  I’m through with this idiotic response from you guys.  

I have purchased 2x from Benelliparts.net and have had nothing but professional service and reasonable prices.

I bought a collapsing stock (received in less than 90 days), and some smaller items including the entry choke.

I dont have a problem with his prices or his pre-order process. I paid more than his website asking price previously for a H2O cerakote collapse stock from another vendor on GB

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I suppose part of it is where your moral compass may guide you, or not.  I have rarely made double what I paid for anything.  Indeed, it is more common for me to lose money on sales, primarily because I want people to have what they want, or more importantly, need.  Who am I to hold an item hostage for triple its value out of unmitigated greed?  Let alone to someone who may need it?  This is bigger than just firearms, we saw it when COVID began and hand sanitizer, etc.  Yes, I would make a terrible business man, but it is who I am.  Capitalism does not have to be a euphemism for greed, although many hide behind this use to justify their greed.  My two cents.

GS

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Genetically Swiss said:

I suppose part of it is where your moral compass may guide you, or not.  I have rarely made double what I paid for anything.  Indeed, it is more common for me to lose money on sales, primarily because I want people to have what they want, or more importantly, need.  Who am I to hold an item hostage for triple its value out of unmitigated greed?  Let alone to someone who may need it?  This is bigger than just firearms, we saw it when COVID began and hand sanitizer, etc.  Yes, I would make a terrible business man, but it is who I am.  Capitalism does not have to be a euphemism for greed, although many hide behind this use to justify their greed.  My two cents.

GS

I'm with you, selfless acts give me the best high.  However, your thought is completely pointless because you don't even know the people you're referring to.  It doesn't matter if someone charges triple for something because it won't work.  They will run out of supply and very few if any people will pay that price, it's not sustainable.  99.9999999% of people who charge double or triple don't become rich so you're complaining about a group of people that almost don't exist.

And your thought is pointless because you don't even know the people you're complaining about.  Is there a difference between greed and ambition?  I think so.  How do you know if the people you're referring to are greedy or just driven to feed their family or build schools in Africa?

Do I personally like being taxed up the ass just because it's sold out everywhere?  No but it would be crazy to blame the seller and accuse them of being greedy.  Paying a high price is my choice and if anyone's greedy, it's the person willing to pay that price, not the seller.

And the guy who sells everything for low prices just to "help others out" is not qualified to criticize people who are doing the hardest job ever.  Selling things for double price is really hard and selling things for cheap is really easy.  Why would the opinion of the guy who takes the easiest path matter when he is clueless as to how things really work?

In all honesty, do you really think the owner of Benelliparts is making millions?  He's not dude. He's just trying to make an honest living by charging people a fee to share his parts supplier connection. He can't waste all that time and do it for free can he?  How's he going to pay rent or buy food?  And let's say he was born rich and he just gave out the phone number to his supplier to everyone who wanted parts.  How long do you think that would last?  His supplier works with people like benelliparts for a reason, because he doesn't want to deal with the headaches of a retail operation.  Dealing with customers is a headache and real work so he basically pays benelliparts to deal with endusers instead.  For as long as he's been in business, I would say the system works.

And complaining about the owner of Benelliparts is also pointless because we all know that if he actually did anything shady to anyone, his business would be over in a heartbeat.  I doubt he's going to burn that business just to steal a few hundred bucks from a retail customer, who would do that?

I speak only for myself, no one else.  I may be many things, but clueless is genuinely not one of them.  And I have no beef with Antione whatsoever, in fact I think he provides a great service to the overall Benelli community and I commend him for that.  I shall purchase from him again, as I need a titanium magazine extension for my new Benelli M4 H2O.  Take care.

GS

Edited by Genetically Swiss

"And complaining about the owner of Benelliparts is also pointless because we all know that if he actually did anything shady to anyone, his business would be over in a heartbeat.  I doubt he's going to burn that business just to steal a few hundred bucks from a retail customer, who would do that?"

you really believe he gives a flying f*ck what people think?  he doesnt, thats why hes not addressed his BS here other than with ignorant memes. he's well aware that the parts he gets are so hard to come by that people will look over others valid complaints about him and throw cash at him.

my experience is hes a thief, a crook and an as*hole...in any order you want to put those

+1 here with Genetically Swiss, MrMilitaryPolice & StupidManThing..that being a**-raped when knowingly paying an extremely inflated price for any item/service due to demand vs. availability..is a bridge to cross by each individual..but certainly not a pointless thought or useless complaint when someone feels ripped off. While it is part of a thriving Capitalist system to charge excessively for whatever legitimate or illegitimate reason, I am a person who takes off my clothes before I get f**ked. Like last month when our hot water heater was failing to make hot water, I was out of town & my wife called our already under-contract ac/heat company to come out and they said to fix the problem it would cost $640. I told my wife not to do anything & came home the following week to take a look at things..and I replaced the failed thermocouple(ignites the hot water heater) with a new $9.00 unit from Home Depot that took me all of 15 minutes to replace. I also called & cancelled our contract with the ac/heat company and found another one. Logistics supply chain due to COVID and whatever else..to me THAT is the definition of pointless thought and useless complaining..aka: BS!!