Benelliparts.net SCAM! ILLEGITIMATE

Y365

Warning those who maybe interested in aftermarket Benelli M4 M2 parts... (https://www.benelliparts.net/store/c1/Featured_Products.html)

This business is not legitimate, they charge you highly inflated prices, although the item may be hard to get, I doubt this business actually has the inventory, make you wait for pre ordered item for months with no response or invoice or any way of tracking/confirming your order. I contacted my credit company to get my money back and the owner Antoine Ortega proceeds to harass me with early morning, unending calls. I woke up to turn the phone off as it continued for 20 minutes. Dont waste your time and money, this guy is a fraud and his business is a scam. Very shady practice through and through.

I am new here. Just got my m4 Saturday and got a good deal in today’s market in my area. The problem was I wanted a field stock and what I bought had the integrated pistol grip stock so I ordered the field from BenelliParts.

I know it was overpriced but that was the only place stocking it, nobody I checked with would order and had no idea when it would be off backorder status. It is what it is. I still payed less than I would have all in than I anticipated. I got in in three days. 

Never had an issue with items from Benelliparts.  I am awaiting 1 item, but he has communicated with me providing information as to when it will be shipped.  Other than the backordered trigger group that I have currently, all items have shipped quickly.  FFS, all the whiney complaints about his professionalism or how he responded to folks has to be taken with a grain of salt.  The majority of what i have seen as an outside party is more an indictment on the whining posters and not on the company.  FFS, grow up and have some patience.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, MrMilitaryPolice said:

Uncle Buck, or it could be the that youre just a Benelliparts suck and your ringing endorsement should be taken with a grain of salt. Are you not just an outside party voicing your OPINION like the people that have been railroaded by this jerkoff??  you have no more credibility than anyone else, outside of your own ego.

Wow, that escalated quickly.  I am just stating that I have ordered several items from Benelli parts and have not had an issue.   Ego...LOL, I am just another random guy on the interwebs who likes firearms.  Cheers to you and thanks for your service. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Uncle_Buck said:

Wow, that escalated quickly.  I am just stating that I have ordered several items from Benelli parts and have not had an issue.   Ego...LOL, I am just another random guy on the interwebs who likes firearms.  Cheers to you and thanks for your service. 

LOL.....how did you figure that it would end? Calling people who have legitimate complaints against this clown "whiners" and telling them to "grow up". That their complaints are "to be taken with a grain of salt".

I'd say that would tend to piss off most people who feel that they have a legit complaint about anything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Uncle_Buck said:

I just call it like I see it, sometimes bitches need to be called out.  FFS, if he takes someones money and never delivers the product than I can get onboard with the lynching, but until then shut up and deal with the delays.  

exactly why i called you out.  thanks

Edited by MrMilitaryPolice
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, gm2376 said:

so what was your personal experience?

a few years back i ordered and paid for an item, he claimed it was shipped with no tracking number provided and was never received. i disputed my charges and he tried talking sh*t to me..took nearly 3 months to get my refund. it was a whole big thing. hes a lying dipsh*t

See the other thread on this forum regarding the M4 collapsible stock.  Some of us sent in a pre-order payment to Benelliparts in early September, including me, and we have still not received the stock.  Another poster has presented credible evidence that Benelliparts has been recently selling the m4 stocks on Gunbroker at an inflated price despite the fact he has unfilled, paid for, orders dating  back to early September.  

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Johnnybgood said:

See the other thread on this forum regarding the M4 collapsible stock.  Some of us sent in a pre-order payment to Benelliparts in early September, including me, and we have still not received the stock.  Another poster has presented credible evidence that Benelliparts has been recently selling the m4 stocks on Gunbroker at an inflated price despite the fact he has unfilled, paid for, orders dating  back to early September.  

I guess maybe it is timing....i got my stock from him no issues. I ordered the brake from him a few weeks ago and it shipped same day. He has parts I can't find anywhere else, i just would pay with my credit card an know i am safe in the long run.

Again, i got mine as promised....this guy is not a business. Dealers can not get them anymore...there is nothing saying that every stock he gets has to go to the site sales, and no one is forcing anyone to put in money for a backorder. I bought two at a premium on flea bay, had two on pre order from Benelli, got one....and have another pre order for whenever...no one is forcing anyone to pre order...but if you want one for under 600$....your option is to wait patently.