Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Benelliparts.net SCAM! ILLEGITIMATE


Recommended Posts

Even though I was happy with the service and I received my stock quickly I did not order the extended magazine tube because it is a “preorder” and expected in a week. I asked about the status and he said they were due in on Monday. If the site shows in stock I’ll order. If not I’ll pass. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GM2376:   at the time I submitted my pre-order AND MY MONEY at the beginning of September, the Benelliparts webpage stated the preorders were expected to be filled by the first part of November.  Those pre-orders have still not been filled!   Do you really think it is ethical business practice to have stocks in but not fill those pre-orders and instead sell them on Gunbroker?  You really think this is fair to the customers who submitted their money in September?  Really?  Wow, remind me to never do business with you either.  And what do you mean Benelliparts not a business? Looks like a business to me.  Webpage, takes credit cards....what is your definition of a business?   This guy is not supplying parts to people who order them from his webpage out of the goodness of his heart.  He is IN BUSINESS to make money.   He shouldn’t screw his customers. Period.  

Edited by Johnnybgood
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to throw an anecdote in here. I had a customer drive down from Los Angeles to meet up with me to do a receiver extension swap on his M1014 last Thursday. Well upon installation, I noticed that the collapsible stock was extremely sloppy on the extension. Like it would rock back and forth around 6 - 8 degrees. It would likely collapse without pushing the unlock button under recoil. We tried several stocks, the same issue was present on all of them. The notches appeared to have been milled improperly. I've swapped like a 100 of these over the years, and have never seen one do this before. Probably more of that rushed Benelli quality we're seeing lately.

Naturally this extension was bought from Benelliparts since they get them in more than anyone. Fortunately I had another extension on hand to get the job done right, and the bad one was sent back with the customer. Since the customer happen to live near where Benelliparts is located, the customer met up with Antonio in person who was happy to swap the extension out. He brought several of them for him to choose from to send back to me.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2020 at 9:45 AM, Y365 said:

Warning those who maybe interested in aftermarket Benelli M4 M2 parts... (https://www.benelliparts.net/store/c1/Featured_Products.html)

This business is not legitimate, they charge you highly inflated prices, although the item may be hard to get, I doubt this business actually has the inventory, make you wait for pre ordered item for months with no response or invoice or any way of tracking/confirming your order. I contacted my credit company to get my money back and the owner Antoine Ortega proceeds to harass me with early morning, unending calls. I woke up to turn the phone off as it continued for 20 minutes. Dont waste your time and money, this guy is a fraud and his business is a scam. Very shady practice through and through.

So this account you have was created, just to post here and spam the vendor?
Any proof of your accusations? Rarely are these threads 100% factual, the other side’s details are never known or posted.

Over the years, I placed 5 or 6 orders and had no issues at all. One cant order or preorder product with all this COVID bs going on and then complain about backorder times. 
 

I would like to see proof of these accusations, until then, I see this as malice

Edited by M2_shootr
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, M2_shootr said:

So this account you have was created, just to post here and spam the vendor?
Any proof of your accusations? Rarely are these threads 100% factual, the other side’s details are never known or posted.

Over the years, I placed 5 or 6 orders and had no issues at all. One cant order or preorder product with all this COVID bs going on and then complain about backorder times. 
 

I would like to see proof of these accusations, until then, I see this as malice

those of us that have been wronged by this moron dont give a rats *ss how you see it. carry on

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of anger here. People need to chill. Thing is, both sides are probably right and it's not a simple black/white situation. Some were wronged and some had no issues. Each side will represent their own experience till their dying breath, because that's their own PERSONAL experience. Both sides have spoken their case and we can continue to toss anecdotals to the fire.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, aznwhip said:

Lots of anger here. People need to chill. Thing is, both sides are probably right and it's not a simple black/white situation. Some were wronged and some had no issues. Each side will represent their own experience till their dying breath, because that's their own PERSONAL experience. Both sides have spoken their case and we can continue to toss anecdotals to the fire.

Very good points........

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 4:00 PM, Johnnybgood said:

GM2376:   at the time I submitted my pre-order AND MY MONEY at the beginning of September, the Benelliparts webpage stated the preorders were expected to be filled by the first part of November.  Those pre-orders have still not been filled!   Do you really think it is ethical business practice to have stocks in but not fill those pre-orders and instead sell them on Gunbroker?  You really think this is fair to the customers who submitted their money in September?  Really?  Wow, remind me to never do business with you either.  And what do you mean Benelliparts not a business? Looks like a business to me.  Webpage, takes credit cards....what is your definition of a business?   This guy is not supplying parts to people who order them from his webpage out of the goodness of his heart.  He is IN BUSINESS to make money.   He shouldn’t screw his customers. Period.  

lol...Benelli parts is not is a side gig...dude...you have major anger issues...he gets these parts from Italy...again...he is not a dealer or a vendor...I can take payment from a credit card....what does that mean....did you ask for you money back...did he not give it to you. Again...it was a pre order...there is nothing saying that if he get 50 of an item, he can not keep and sell "x" many for himself...so where filled, some are waiting...you don't like it, get a return.. endless bitching is fun to listen to though

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M2_shootr said:

I don’t believe I even asked to hear your opinion in the matter. I haven’t had any issues, and that goes back six or seven years.

You being a MP and a postal worker.........that explains everything.


 

no one rattled your chain either, ya cuck.  ive related my BS experience with the clown and then you come in running your pole smoker when no one asked.  if you want to call someone  a liar, be man enough to do it outright and not in a  roundabout way.

Edited by MrMilitaryPolice
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MrMilitaryPolice said:

no one rattled your chain either, ya cuck.  ive related my BS experience with the clown and then you come in running your pole smoker when no one asked.  if you want to call someone  a liar, be man enough to do it outright and not in a  roundabout way.

you really have a lot of pent up sexual frustration in your posts

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aznwhip, you are right.   Life is too short to get too bent up about this stuff.   I have never accused Benellipets of doing anything illegal and I have always assumed everyone who made a pre-order will get their parts eventually.  While I find it distasteful to divert some paid for pre-order stocks to sell  at a higher profit on Gunbroker, I do not know all of the circumstances. Maybe there is another side to this.  Anyway, it will all work out.     I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and stays well.  Peace and out.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

My apologies for seemingly stirring the pot. My point in the post directed at the OP was this. We have a relatively brand new member with no posts, comes here to simply bash the seller. I have no doubt that there has been or must’ve been some issue. However,I feel it is only right to question individual who obviously comes here just to stir up shit.

 

 I feel there’s is only right to question individual who obviously comes here just to stir crap. I neglected to remember that others here may have had a similar experience. I’ve had six or seven great transactions with BenelliParts going back almost ten years. 

This day and age with everything going on UPS slam to be on their abilities, and the gun buying panic, it is only prudent to remember that back orders can be stretched beyond belief. This is not to be blamed on the seller, one must remember, there are many hands involved with the supply chain.

I only ask, if you’ve had a issue with the vendor or seller, can you come to vent, do us the favor and bring the information from both sides to the discussion. Providing the information of a transaction didn’t go completely as planned, we only help buyers and sellers in the future. This information could possibly shed lightUpon the how and why, better explaining the issue. Asking for a better explanation of a deal gone bad does not constitute an accusation of dishonesty. Obviously there are some that will take that request as an accusation, for that there is nothing that can be done. Many simply view the world through different lenses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i get a lil testy as well when people that have been fortunate enough to have a good experience, then disparage my own experience as 'to be taken with a grain of salt' or till 'i see proof, its just malice' 'i call out whiny bitches' and a few other remarks that were made. i and others have better things to do than to make up some BS about a vendor.  If someone has a bad experience, i like to hear it, if someone has a good experience, i like to hear it. thats the only way to make an informed decision.

essentially calling someone else a liar bc you had a good experience is not a reasonable practice and things will spiral downhill quickly. we're all adults and can judge the validity of a transaction on their own merits but do so without being accusatory. i hope M2's post and this one will put the hostilities to rest

Edited by MrMilitaryPolice
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrMilitaryPolice said:

i get a lil testy as well when people that have been fortunate enough to have a good experience, then disparage my own experience as 'to be taken with a grain of salt' or till 'i see proof, its just malice' 'i call out whiny bitches' and a few other remarks that were made. i and others have better things to do than to make up some BS about a vendor.  If someone has a bad experience, i like to hear it, if someone has a good experience, i like to hear it. thats the only way to make an informed decision.

essentially calling someone else a liar bc you had a good experience is not a reasonable practice and things will spiral downhill quickly. we're all adults and can judge the validity of a transaction on their own merits but do so without being accusatory. i hope M2's post and this one will put the hostilities to rest

Up somehow mistakenly thought my post, that was clearly directed to the OP was an attack or accusation upon you.

 

You really need to seek professional help for your issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, M2_shootr said:

Up somehow mistakenly thought my post, that was clearly directed to the OP was an attack or accusation upon you.

 

You really need to seek professional help for your issues.

see, you cant just let it go can you? just like your private messages to me. like i told you my issues are with as*holes like yourself defending other as*holes and accusing the rest of us of lying.   you're a real tough little man behind that keyboard, but cowards always are

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

This stuff is hard to get and if you overpaid then that's your fault.  I waited on a stock but paid a fair price, not even an auction price, for a stock that is pretty much impossible to get.  I get it, I corresponded with benelliparts and was kind of put off at the attitude.  However, Antoine is probably perceived as an a-hole for having to deal with "i want it right now" customers all the time for products that just are not available right now.  Tough sh*t.  If it says pre-order, then go try to find it somewhere else. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

I’ve had guys begging me at work to sell them some ammo. These are the guys who mocked me when I was buying ammo two years ago.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 12:38 PM, Outlawyer said:

Pics would help. 

 

1 hour ago, M2_shootr said:

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

I’ve had guys begging me at work to sell them some ammo. These are the guys who mocked me when I was buying ammo two years ago.

 

haha...same here...when i was getting crap for buying .223/5.56 at 5k quantities for $.20 a round....people laughed....now they want me to cut them a deal

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...