Selling Ava Tactical Mod 1 and Surefire Items

StrangerDanger

Merry Christmas all -

Full disclosure, I am moving to the Modlite lamps across the board on my shotgun and rifles. I know a bunch of people want to stick with the 123A platform, so I figured I’d see if anyone wants any of these items before I put them on gunbroker. These Ava Tactical mounts are extremely hard to find these days. 
———————————

Item 1.

Black Ava Tactical mount mod 1 with a Surefire M600C, comes with the IWC backbone body. Tailcap has been machined to remove the bezel around the activation button and coated with Alumablack. $400.00

1zcUFoE.jpg
8HT9Wmo.jpg

yYMWaq3.jpg

———————————

Item 2.

Burnt Bronze Ava Tactical mount mod 1 with a Surefire M600IB comes with the IWC backbone body. Tailcap has been machined and coated with Cerakote for clearance. The intellibeam lamp has been machined on a lathe to allow for fitment on the Benelli. This lamp auto gains from 100-600 lumens and is arguably the best of the 123A series of lights. Note that the screws were left black. $425.00

lyHSY04.jpg
c7I0I05.jpg

QnJajkh.jpg

———————————

Item 3.

NP3 plated Ava Tactical mount mod 1 with a Surefire M600IB comes with the IWC backbone body. Tailcap has been machined and coated with NP3 for clearance. The intellibeam lamp has been machined on a lathe to allow for fitment on the Benelli. This lamp auto gains from 100-600 lumens and is arguably the best of the 123A series of lights. The entire mount, screws, light body and tailcap are NP3 plated. Only the lamp head is Cerakoted since you can’t NP3 lights.  $450.00

0zBvpdi.jpg
KaglV62.jpg

Icy0QLR.jpg

————————————-
Item 4.

H2O Surefire M600IB lamp head. Lamp has been machined for clearance to fit the Benelli M4. The lamp was then painted in Cerakote to match the NP3 finish. $175.00

m6wtfaF.jpg

————————————-

Item 5.

Black Surefire M600 Intellibeam weapon light with an IWC M600 backbone body. Standard Z68 Surefire tailcap. No machining done to the unit. This is more for a IWC mount or for an AR platform. $190.00

1bxtYdS.jpg

————————————-

Item 6.

Black Surefire M600C weapon light with an IWC M600 backbone body. This is a 500 lumen model. Machined Z68 Surefire tailcap to remove the bezel. No machining done to the lamp. This is more for a IWC mount or for an AR platform. $175.00

—————————————

Item 7.

Burnt Bronze M600C 500 lumen lamp head cerakoted burnt bronze. $140.00

Ncpx6pC.jpg
——————————-

Items can be combined for shipping. Shipping will be actual cost via USPS Priority Mail with insurance. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Unobtanium said:

I had a couple of questions:

1) Will the M600IB head in OEM format fit the M4 Benelli using the supplied scout body, and the IWC mount?

If it will not, will it fit using the IWC mount and the Backbone body?

Unfortunately no, not without modifying the lamp head on a lathe. The head diameter is something like 1.375".