[WTS] Benelli M4 Super 90 w/Factory M1014 Collapsible Stock & CarrierComp Titanium Tube (922r Compliant) 18.5" Barrel

792X57

Howdy folks,

Glad to be here on the forum and thank you for having me. I have a mint condition safe queen M4 that I configured to be 922r compliant nearly 7 years ago. It has been seen very few rounds and has been sitting in the safe ever since. 

It features Kip's titanium 7+1 parkerized tube (w/US made follower & premium Wolf spring), a Geissele Super 90 hammer in steel matte and a FFT Industries disconnector (no longer sold separately it seems). I also paid ~$500 for the factory Benelli M1014 collapsible stock back in the day. I do not have the original box anymore but can ship in a soft case with proper boxing from an FFL.

Asking $2850 + CONUS shipping (where legal) or I'm open to a FTF transaction in the PHX metro area. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Cheers and happy holidays!

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4228.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

Edited by 792X57
Email
  • Like 2

• 792X57 changed the title to [WTS] Benelli M4 Super 90 w/Factory M1014 Collapsible Stock & CarrierComp Titanium Tube (922r Compliant) 18.5" Barrel

Hope everyone had a splendid Christmas & holiday weeekend!

This shotgun is still available - have a great Tuesday and happy New Years ahead.

Please ask any questions or if you'd like additional photos/references I'm happy to provide.

Cheers and good health to all!

SOLD 

Thanks everyone for your interest!

Admins, I can't seem to edit this anymore but I appreciate your moderation in marking (or deleting this thread) as sold/unavailable.

Cheers and have a good weekend ladies and gentlemen! Have a great 2021 ahead :)