Merry Christmas folks......

M2_shootr

28 minutes ago, M2_shootr said:

I like that......what kind of mileage are you getting on a charge?

love the color 

Depends where you drive. If you’re on flat land, you could pull off around 300 miles. If you’re driving up hill with the AC running, you’re only going to get about 200. However if you’re driving downhill, you can drive literally forever since it recharges with the regen braking system. I drive pretty aggressively with it, which probably isn’t the best for mileage. 

You have to warn you passengers when you’re going to pass a car since it’ll snap their neck into the headrest when you punch it. No RPM range to mind, no delay in peddle acceleration, no gears to pay attention to. Hard acceleration makes a cool noise from the electric motor that sounds like the ghostbusters proton pack spooling up.

You can hammer the peddle on loose gravel on pavement and it’ll dial the power back to keep you from spinning the tires. Which is nice since you effectively have 450-500 horsepower in an instant. No rpm band to spool up to.  

It has four cameras that record at all times in 1080 resolution around the vehicle. It has captured some stupid stuff already. Even when you’re at the store, it’s recording. 

Being an Alternative Fuel Vehicle here in Arizona, that qualified it for significantly reduced registration costs. It was only a couple hundred bucks and that got me a five year tag. That alone saved me several thousand dollars over the next five years. It lets you drive in the HOV lanes by yourself too. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, sonyman74 said:

Well as I am recently separated, I got myself a new grill, new tires, wheel spacers and Ranger sticker for my 2020 Ranger.

IMG_1588.jpg

Nice truck, I’ve got a 2019 myself. It’s my daily and a lease so I don’t plan on doing much, but definitely a tune in the near future.

5 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

It’s about that cold here too. Not much snow unfortunately so far.

Sharp looking Ranger! 
I had to rebuild the front end on my 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro after I hit a mule deer recently. No mechanical damage, just a bunch of plastic and sheet metal parts. 

KvrQg1F.jpg

Since we’re posting up blue trucks I’ll throw mine up too, it’s a 2013 Raptor I’ve owned since new. Speaking of front end work, I just upper control arms, lower ball joints, and brand new 2.5” foxes and brakes all around. I have a brand new set of method wheels and 35” BFG KO2’s waiting to go on. I’m done spending on truck stuff for a while 

03243B62-82B5-4520-A537-534A83C75DFE.jpeg

84345EA8-0084-4BC2-9986-6239986CDFC0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/25/2020 at 10:38 PM, 03svt said:

Nice truck, I’ve got a 2019 myself. It’s my daily and a lease so I don’t plan on doing much, but definitely a tune in the near future.

Since we’re posting up blue trucks I’ll throw mine up too, it’s a 2013 Raptor I’ve owned since new. Speaking of front end work, I just upper control arms, lower ball joints, and brand new 2.5” foxes and brakes all around. I have a brand new set of method wheels and 35” BFG KO2’s waiting to go on. I’m done spending on truck stuff for a while 

84345EA8-0084-4BC2-9986-6239986CDFC0.jpeg

SVT -

Curious.., where are you located?  Looks like the east coast or maybe texas gulf coast.