Mag tube extinshion

whatscooking

I have a tube comming from Joe for my M4 after the positive comments here. A shotgun shuch as the M4 seemed to me to be a good candidate for more rounds.

Now I have the urge to increase the capacity of another shotgun i recently purchased. I endened up with a Beretta A400 parallel target after reading Beretta's description of how your eye was positioned looking down the rib, wrong wrong it was not. I did the shims up to 65 and still no go. I ended up finding a fellow that sanded the stock down, way down and now i have a shotgun I like, hence the urge to spend a little more. Sure Cycle has tubes for the A400 al the way up to 6 extra rounds. 

I have been using the A400 for skeet and trap which there is no need for the extra rounds. Still i like the idea of the extra rounds for other chores around my place.

Is this a bad idea?

Anyway Socomguy shipped my tube and got it here really fast even with the holiday going on. I did the install following tips i read on here. Was a little unnerving heating things up but it unscrewed in short order and went together smoothly. 

Thanks Joe for a great product and helping.

• 2 weeks later...