Benelliparts.net

Freelancer99

I've seen a lot of negative posts about Benelliparts,  I'd just like to say Antoine could not have been easier to deal with! My parts were shipped the next day, and were just what I expected, and included a nice note of Christmas wishes.

I've been a follower of this forum for many years and enjoyed the great contributions and civilized conversation.

I'd also like to thank Stranger Danger for his extensive contributions and a quick and courteous reply to a recent DM.

This is my first post, thank you and Happy New Year

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, aznwhip said:

Profile says you joined 16 hours ago tho....

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Seeing that I'm a new Benelli owner, I never felt it appropriate to comment or contribute until now. You will find me quite active on other forums of interest. I find it odd that I feel I have to explain why I posted a positive comment about a vendor, this forum and the people who contribute to it.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Freelancer99 said:

Seeing that I'm a new Benelli owner, I never felt it appropriate to comment or contribute until now. You will find me quite active on other forums of interest. I find it odd that I feel I have to explain why I posted a positive comment about a vendor, this forum and the people who contribute to it.

No problem, just soft balling what I know some more vengeful members will jump on. All good. Welcome officially ?

Hey everyone, 

thanks for resetting this!

you know how it can get, too many firearms interests, too little time. 
The Benellis have always been on my short list, and now’s the time. 
I missed out on several 11713s, before deciding to just build my own and picked up a 11707. It won’t be anything fancy, just a rock solid fighting shotgun. 

Ian

• Upvote 2