Kites

tucker301

tucker, "THE GUN GUY" dosen't know the difference!!!! You can tell this by his post's.

With some people, it is mouth in gear and brain in neutral. And to beat it all, They think they can BS everyone on every subject.

I'm concerned that someone will really listen to some of these wild ramblings and be injured or permanently disabled.

Originally posted by cherok9878:

I'm concerned that someone will really listen to some of these wild ramblings and be injured or permanently disabled.

That should always be a concern with anyone's posts.

When it's obvious the person asking the questions doesn't know what they're doing or is ineperienced, they should be referred to Benelli CS.

Originally posted by tucker301:

But it's a rifle, and I don't think they're allowed in pistol matches.

You would be right, but I only go to rifle matches, I do shoot pistol on occasion, but not in match because from those results I assumed that I would probably not do well in matches with them.

[ 05-10-2005, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: The_Gun_Guy ]

Originally posted by cherok9878:

tucker, "THE GUN GUY" dosen't know the difference!!!! You can tell this by his post's.

With some people, it is mouth in gear and brain in neutral. And to beat it all, They think they can BS everyone on every subject.

unlicensed.jpg

[ 05-10-2005, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: The_Gun_Guy ]

• 1 year later...