M4 collapsable stock help?

cold_snap

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 10:42 AM, StrangerDanger said:

If you’re mechanically inclined at all, you can do the job yourself with maybe a few tool purchases that you might not have like the torch. It’s pretty safe to do, you’d have to really go out of your way to do any damage. I’d be glad to walk you thru the process. 

The link posted gives a pretty good run down on the process. 

If you don’t want to try it yourself, I do replace these for customers several times a month. I hold a FFL to make transfers painless. 

Briley will thread your barrel if you wish with the Benelli mod choke system. I just had a customers done by them on a 14” barrel and it came out quite nice and didn’t take very long to do. 

You can shoot slugs thru your current barrel no problem. 

Do you have a link to the torch you used for this?

I have 2, one is kinda large I use for big stuff like plumbing.  One is much smaller that I can mix and Oxygen cylinder into, it will take MAPP and Oxygen.  Was wondering about the one you use?

I have this one, it’s nothing special and can be bought at Home Depot along with the cylinders. Each cylinder will last for like an hour or so of use on full blast. I use it all the time to light my pellet stove since the igniter took a shit. 

My daughter uses it to start the fire since she was around 11. 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Bernzomatic-BZ8250HTKC-MAP-Pro-Hose-Torch-Kit-BZ8250KC/203391035

• Like 1