Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Panzer M4 Shotgun

1 minute ago, MrMilitaryPolice said:

i had a gen 1 590A1 and a 500A back in very early 2000s. The 590 fore-end was so loose that it caused binding on the slide bars when working the action. It had an incredible amount of 'play' in it when it was locked up. i decided i couldnt trust it and sold off both Mossbergs and havent owned another since.

Sounds like your standard Mossy.

• Like 2
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll throw in my two cents here, which are worth what you pay for them. I had to make a leap, of faith to trust an autoloading shotgun for a defensive weapon.  I just didn't trust them.  Then I g

best response in the entire thread....lol!!!

wow,cool topic,been a way a while,love those M1014s,awesome shotgun,man, if I couldn't afford a Benelli m4 and this m4 clone is avalaible,I would buy it,even if it works for just a little while becaus

Posted Images

wow,cool topic,been a way a while,love those M1014s,awesome shotgun,man, if I couldn't afford a Benelli m4 and this m4 clone is avalaible,I would buy it,even if it works for just a little while because ''something is better than nothing'',I bought a chinese trench gun clone  last year cause I could'nt afford a real one.it broke on me 6 months later, very bad  ,it was so bad that the  1897 smiths would'nt touch it,another smith said''ditch it''so I sold it and used the money  and then some  to buy another gun,so it worked out pretty good,it didn't seem like it at the time,the gun I bought was just meant for me, ,heck of a journey to end up purchasing my favorite type of shotgun, a Benelli,  I wish all of you a good day and happy shooting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So in other news, one of my buddies got out with his Panzer M4.  He ran 50 rounds of 00buck and it ran flawlessly and smoothly.  He's impressed and loves it already.  He plans to do another 50 of 00buck and then start trying some lighter stuff just to ensure it's broken and give it the best chance of reliable cycling.  He's really happy so far.

Edited by sniiped
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I read through all 8 pages of the ar15 thread.  Those guys are loving their clones. They're quickly figuring out what parts work and what alternatives to Benelli parts there are available.

I watched part of the video that was posted here, and what I saw was a guy who ran 5 rounds of high brass through his clone for break in, then tried to run low brass target loads through it and it wasn't cycling correctly.  Maybe there's more to it, but if these things need a break in with high brass rounds, I'm fairly certain it means more than 5 of them.  There's one guy claiming to have 500 rounds of high brass through his without a single malfunction. It'll be interesting to see if he can cycle some target loads now.

Whoever determined that these Turkish clones are POS's seemingly did it off of a sample of one that had a questionable break in from some random "expert" from the internet, but what do I know? I'm just a guy on the internet.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 9:47 PM, sniiped said:

You will have to, at a minimum, change out the buffer tube to a Benelli one.  Panzer attaches the stock completely differently from the m4

It took some Work but got the Mesa Tactical Stock, shell holder and  Truckee Forearm installed

MesaTactial6.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 1:32 AM, sniiped said:

I read through all 8 pages of the ar15 thread.  Those guys are loving their clones. They're quickly figuring out what parts work and what alternatives to Benelli parts there are available.

I watched part of the video that was posted here, and what I saw was a guy who ran 5 rounds of high brass through his clone for break in, then tried to run low brass target loads through it and it wasn't cycling correctly.  Maybe there's more to it, but if these things need a break in with high brass rounds, I'm fairly certain it means more than 5 of them.  There's one guy claiming to have 500 rounds of high brass through his without a single malfunction. It'll be interesting to see if he can cycle some target loads now.

Whoever determined that these Turkish clones are POS's seemingly did it off of a sample of one that had a questionable break in from some random "expert" from the internet, but what do I know? I'm just a guy on the internet.

Edit to add: OOPS wrong video.  I was thinking of a different video.

Edited by bigdog02