SuperNova stock help please

PineTreeRiot

So last year I bought a SuperNova Tactical LE model 20159 with telescoping stock.  I've decided to give the Comfortech stock a try as I'm not crazy about the telescoping stock/pistol grip.  I've ordered the Comfortech stock model 61176 (for models with the LE telescoping recoil spring tube).  Will this bolt on directly or will I need shims?  My original pistol grip has the 2 nubs that stick into the receiver to keep it from spinning but does that model of Comfortech stock also have those nubs?  I ordered the stock then learned about the shims, which I was completely oblivious to.  I've tried calling & emailing Benelli but haven't gotten a response and I didn't see anything searching through the forum.  Thanks in advance!

So for anyone else wondering this in the future...the Comfortech stock (61176) doesn't have the nubs but it came with a "B" shim, "SX/DX" cast change shim and an "A-B" 50/55mm drop lock plate in the box. Once I figured out how this goes together, it mated right up. Definitely like the feel of the Comfortech stock over the pistol grip.

• Upvote 1