Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Benelli Collapsible Stock- in Shipping

I ordered a Benelli M4 collapsible stock back in September from Benelli Parts. Good news, I just got notified today it is in shipping. I just wanted to provide a heads up to anyone who also ordered a stock back in September you should be receiving a shipping notice too. 

Congratulations, But I should warn you that you might be waiting a while longer as USPS, UPS and FedEx are so behind in their shipping.  I got stuff that I ordered a month before Christmas and still haven't received them yet.  

1 hour ago, sonyman74 said:

Congratulations, But I should warn you that you might be waiting a while longer as USPS, UPS and FedEx are so behind in their shipping.  I got stuff that I ordered a month before Christmas and still haven't received them yet.  

yes...especially USPS....i just received some priority mail packages shipped back on Dec 12....forgot they were even coming...lol

• Like 1
On 1/8/2021 at 5:08 PM, Boland01 said:

Since it’s going to be almost four months since I placed my order I can live with another week or two.

I think I am one of the lucky ones that managed to grab one of the stocks that was in that batch, but not a pre-order, so I paid $100 more than you paid probably, as I paid $516/shipped if I remember right.  I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet, but I also haven't been waiting over 4 months like you have.  Were the pre-orders $398?  Just curious, cause the new price is up to $498 plus shipping now.  Congrats on finally getting one, well soon anyways!  

On 1/8/2021 at 3:53 PM, natten said:

I ordered c-stock and magtube from Germany (I'm in Sweden), took 2 weeks and they didn't even have the c-stock in stock at the time my order.

https://sportwaffen-triebel.de/en/benelli/m4-super-90--pistolengriff/teleskopschaft

Ok prices and very good customer service. But I guess some kind of import fee will be added for you guys in the US.

natten,

I'm trying this route, thanks for the link! How did you arrange for shipping? I only see store pickup.

12 hours ago, nklineg said:

natten,

I'm trying this route, thanks for the link! How did you arrange for shipping? I only see store pickup.

Try contact their support, maybe some manual action needs to be taken for customers outside EU

• 2 weeks later...