Greetings from Northwest, Louisiana

bigoo7e

Hello everyone... 

I just recently picked up my Benelli M4 (11707) last year as a late X-Mas present to myself.  I had been doing plenty of research before the purchase and I ran across this forum, so I figured I would join since I am a owner now.

I also just made a order to FFT for a few 922(r) goodies (FFT Forearm, FFT 7rd steel mag tube and FFT follower) along with a few other non-922(r) parts.  I know I am going to have to wait on the mag tube, but I am ok with that. ?

I'm thinking about getting a Scalarworks sync mount with a Trijicon SRO, but I am still undecided about that at the moment.  Any thoughts suggestions on that? 

Thanks for everyone's time in advance... I've enjoyed the forum thus far and found many answers on here to some of the questions I had pre and post M4 purchase.  

9 minutes ago, M2_shootr said:

Love the ScalarWorks mount. I highly recommend it. I’m running an RMR on my M4. I haven’t tried the SRO, I can’t get Ofer the Formula 1 air intake looks.

Welcome the forum, congrats on your new M4

509C45F6-04D4-45BB-9DDD-6A98D833CEB4.jpeg

Thanks @M2_shootr, that does look nice!

I saw somewhere on the web that someone made a mount for the Trijicon RMR that had the protective side fins on either side, but I can't remember who made it.

Edited by bigoo7e

7 minutes ago, Gmcrigger2007 said:

Welcome aboard.

There's a lot of good information here and great advice.

I picked up the scalarWorks mount ,but i haven't decided which Trijicon red dot yet.

Thank you @Gmcrigger2007...

Yeah, I want to stick with a Trijicon sight if I can... the SRO looks like a good optic.  I like the larger FOV, but that top loading battery cover concerns me a little.

Edited by bigoo7e

1 hour ago, bigoo7e said:

Thanks @M2_shootr, that does look nice!

I saw somewhere on the web that someone made a mount for the Trijicon RMR that had the protective side fins on either side, but I can't remember who made it.

I’m not sure who makes that mount. For me, a good, comfortable cheek weld was #1 priority. I’m not going to be kicking in doors and climbing fences, so I don’t have the need.

Property defense and a range gun for me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M2_shootr said:

I’m not sure who makes that mount. For me, a good, comfortable cheek weld was #1 priority. I’m not going to be kicking in doors and climbing fences, so I don’t have the need.

Property defense and a range gun for me 

Yeah @M2_shootrsame here... mainly self defense and/or a range gun for me as well.