M4 Tactical LE discontinued ?

PK2229

Hi all,

just placed an order for the M4 tactical LE 7+1 at a local gun store. They said it shows as discontinued on their order page but were able to place the order anyway. They said they would let me know should they receive word from benelli if they ceased production of this particular model. Model # BNL 11710. I called benelli and they said all M4 are about 6 months out on new orders but even they aren’t sure if production of that model is discontinued. Does anyone have insight on this? Thanks. 

Interesting considering when I called Benelli they said it still shows it’s currently available but it may be discontinued. Maybe they mean going forward? Interestingly enough the gun store I ordered from no longer lists that M4 on their site (atlantictactical.com).

I called CMC they said they are still taking orders which will be fulfilled but back ordered 4-8 months. I called my dealer again and was told it most likely will be fulfilled but they don’t know when and if I’d like I can cancel my order. CMC says Benelli fulfills all of its existing orders but they may cease taking any new orders to make up for the lost time. 

So apparently they discontinued model 11710. They said 11713 is not discontinued which is the same shotgun with the pistol grip. I said I like that better anyway. Had to call my dealer who said they can absolutely switch it for me. All done and it’s a 4-6 month wait time.