Frame and trigger assy

Redwingsfansfc

I have encountered a FFT set that did not ‘drop in’ to the A&S frame recently. The hammer would hang up on the disconnector. It only requires a light amount of filing to get the clearance needed on the hammer/disconnector side of the sear. 

Dozens of others I’ve done this past year have been perfect and dropped right in. Luck of the draw I suppose. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just an ordinary shotgun, is that really why you bought it? Do you plan on traipsing through the woods with bird shot and field loads. It's pretty damn accurate, comes set up out of the box with ghost ring sights meant for slugs hell even most members here are running optics. The Briley has zero creep and a very light pull, it can only enhance this platform so don't kid yourself until you actually try one. Do some research and put 2 and 2 together.

Besides the fact I have tuned triggers in all of my rifles and just have gotten used to appreciating a lighter, more precision feel.

For anyone concerned about changing the trigger or swapping to the A&S housing it really is not a big deal. After watching a few videos I tackled putting my stock trigger assembly in the A&S and it was straightforward and pretty simple. I’m a ham handed buffoon BTW. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Shekkie said:

For anyone concerned about changing the trigger or swapping to the A&S housing it really is not a big deal. After watching a few videos I tackled putting my stock trigger assembly in the A&S and it was straightforward and pretty simple. I’m a ham handed buffoon BTW. 

Agreed, and I can barely change my own oil!

• Upvote 1