Scalarworks Mount Screws on M4

Bibliophile

Can anybody point me to where I could purchase two correctly-sized and high quality countersunk screws (hopefully black) that I will use to mount my Scalarworks Sync/01 to my Benelli M4?  The stock flat fillister screws that were attaching the Picatinny rail to the gun clearly will not work.

That said, you would think that a company with so many glowing reviews would do one of the following (in order of preference):

1. Provide the two needed countersunk screws, or
  2. Let you know that you need said countersunk screws for their contraption to work and offer to sell you same, or
  3. Let you know that you need said countersunk screws for their contraption to work and point you to a source for same.

Thanks for any help you can provide.  I feel like a kid on Christmas with a new toy...but no batteries!

Edited by Bibliophile

Double check your box, the appropriate mounting accessories have should been inside. Purchased the same for my 11707 and came as advertised. The packages are small, and scalar works  packs in 50 items, like stickers, within th case.

• Fasteners

#6-32x0.4375" flat-head (Nylok® treated, torqued @ 15in*lbs), #8-40x0.25" flat-head (Nylok® treated), #8-40x0.20" captive

Edited by Redwingsfansfc
  • Like 1

Thanks for that, Redwingsfansfc.  Since posting, I’ve reviewed the listing on the Scalarworks website, and it appears that the two screws shoul have come with the mount are missing.  I do have all the stickers, a hex tool, a lens pen, mount and optic, foam and packing material, but no screws.  I’ll call Scalarworks first thing Monday and report back here with my results.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:02 PM, Bibliophile said:

Thanks for that, Redwingsfansfc.  Since posting, I’ve reviewed the listing on the Scalarworks website, and it appears that the two screws shoul have come with the mount are missing.  I do have all the stickers, a hex tool, a lens pen, mount and optic, foam and packing material, but no screws.  I’ll call Scalarworks first thing Monday and report back here with my results.

Same thing happened to me.

Screw C were missing.

Email Scalarworks and they will send you the missing screw set C.