Dose the benelli m4 11707 still come with 3 position recoil tube in 2021?

Eleven Bravo

Hello all, I understand that the benelli m4 11707 comes with a fixed stock, my question is regarding the recoil tube inside of the stock, from older forms what I can find is from the early 2000's they did come with a 3 position recoil tube, does anyone know after all these years if benelli still puts the adjustable recoil TUBE* under the fix stock? 

32 minutes ago, ButchP said:

Yup, got mine 2 weeks ago and it does. Anyone want to unload a collapsible stock??

Keep searching and don't give up my man.

I placed wanted ads online, did extensive Google searches, posted wanted flyers at the gun club, and inquired of vendors even if they were listed as out stock, in the hopes it paid it.

It finally did and I found one last week for a very fair price, right in my own backyard.

Don't get discouraged or give up because they are out there just waiting on you to find them ?.

Good luck with your search!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1