21 minutes ago, 03svt said:

Congrats, sweet build.

Just curious about your trigger; did Briley comment regarding compatibility of your FFT/ Wolff spring kit with their match parts ? Wondering how if your springs changed the performance of their tune at all. 

They did not.

Clean build, came out great! What did you machine the tailcap with? It looks a little rough?

You can also delete the iron sights to cut weight and declutter your optic's field of view.

Modlite has a replacement lamp head that is significantly brighter than the Surefire M600DF. The PLHv2 would fit the shotgun the best. It will drop right in on that Modlite body.

29 minutes ago, 03svt said:

Congrats, sweet build.

Just curious about your trigger; did Briley comment regarding compatibility of your FFT/ Wolff spring kit with their match parts ? Wondering how if your springs changed the performance of their tune at all. 

Given that the FFT trigger pack spring kit is factory weight, I don't think it will have any effect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrangerDanger said:

Clean build, came out great! What did you machine the tailcap with? It looks a little rough?

You can also delete the iron sights to cut weight and declutter your optic's field of view.

Modlite has a replacement lamp head that is significantly brighter than the Surefire M600DF. The PLHv2 would fit the shotgun the best. It will drop right in on that Modlite body.

I had a coworker do it and they used whatever was available in their shop. Yeah it's definitely rough, but it'll suffice.

I've been debating whether or not I want to keep the iron sights on. I haven't shot it much and I'd like to practice using both the red dot and the iron sights.

Thanks for the light head suggestion. I'll check it out at some point.

• 5 weeks later...

@Camp Stamp nice build.

I am planning to send my trigger assembly to Briley as well. 
Did you have them do all the trigger assembly mods while it was there?

Trigger Guard , safety, extended carrier, Wolf springs while doing their trigger?

@StrangerDanger In regards to the Wolf springs, what, if any, is the benefit over the OEM Benelli ones?  Not sure I have read anything on OEM issues. 

7 hours ago, RAIII said:

@Camp Stamp nice build.

I am planning to send my trigger assembly to Briley as well. 
Did you have them do all the trigger assembly mods while it was there?

Trigger Guard , safety, extended carrier, Wolf springs while doing their trigger?

@StrangerDanger In regards to the Wolf springs, what, if any, is the benefit over the OEM Benelli ones?  Not sure I have read anything on OEM issues. 

The Wolff trigger pack springs are the same weight as factory. Wolff makes better springs than the factory sources. They don't take a set as quick as the OEM ones doe. The carriercomp/Wolff magazine spring is the best option out there for the M4 for many of those reasons. The oem magazine spring is hot garbage.

• 2 months later...