LTB: collapsible M4 stock

Agm984

I’m new and also looking but here’s what I’m seeing:

- gun broker has a few but even used ones have starting bids on $1,000 and up

- eBay gets a few but highest bids are $800+ and auctions haven’t ended 

- freedom fighter tactical lists at $600 but hasn’t had any for over a year and will only sell to active military and law enforcement 

- benelli parts .net occasionally has them for $600 but currently sold out. This seems like the best chance but I haven’t received yet (mixed reviews on this site)

- I think I saw a used one see on here the other day for $550 that sold right away

If anyone sees any other options please post. 

Thank you 

sold listings on ebay are topping $1k....best option is to wait for the next preorder at benelli parts. They are not selling the stocks to dealers anymore from what I have read. They just ended a preorder a few weeks ago. Other than that, check ebay every day....ever 1 out of 10 listed seems to be listed at sub $600, but they go instantly.

44 minutes ago, Outlawyer said:

Bought it last week. Waiting on stamp. 

I hear SBS not as long a wait as suppressors and Full auto. 

About 10 to 12 months right now...and why woukd you buy a sbs and then sell the barrel? Yiu said you just bought a entry level. 

Edited by gm2376

8 hours ago, gm2376 said:

About 10 to 12 months right now...and why woukd you buy a sbs and then sell the barrel? Yiu said you just bought a entry level. 

Just airing out some thoughts about how to get the stock And maybe recoup the price of the shotgun through parting out.

No, it’s not my personal plan.

1 hour ago, Outlawyer said:

Just airing out some thoughts about how to get the stock And maybe recoup the price of the shotgun through parting out.

No, it’s not my personal plan.

yeah i get it...just saying a entry level m4 is not the 14.5" barrel and you must have got lucky, because you will be lucky to find a solid stock m4 for 2k.

Would either of you guys be interested in a copycat version of the stock?  I have a brand new one in the box but have never opened the box since I have the real thing.  It's made by a company called pro something and it's an exact copy....at least visually.

Let me know...I could install it really quickly to see the quality of it I guess.

47 minutes ago, DailyEDC said:

Would either of you guys be interested in a copycat version of the stock?  I have a brand new one in the box but have never opened the box since I have the real thing.  It's made by a company called pro something and it's an exact copy....at least visually.

Let me know...I could install it really quickly to see the quality of it I guess.

I may be interested. If you could fit it and see the fitment. Also if you can post the manufacturer so I could check it out.

Edited by ButchP

11 hours ago, RUDY850 said:

WOW. After seeing what some are paying.LOL. I put mine up for sale on ebay.I wasn't using it anyway. And prefer the regular pistol grip stock.If anyone wants to over pay for one here it is.Benelli m4 telescoping stock 70085 | eBay

put it on gun broker and you will the cheapest by $200...

Edited by Heynowwwww

17 hours ago, ButchP said:

I may be interested. If you could fit it and see the fitment. Also if you can post the manufacturer so I could check it out.

The manufacturer or brand is ProMag....and I just remembered where it is so it might take me a minute to get it out of my storage unit.  I'll get in touch with you first once I install it.

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2021 at 7:51 AM, gm2376 said:

yeah i get it...just saying a entry level m4 is not the 14.5" barrel and you must have got lucky, because you will be lucky to find a solid stock m4 for 2k.

I believe the M4 “Entry” model he is referring to is the M4 with 14.5 inch barrel that requires special permit for short barrel shotgun. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, JT111 said:

I believe the M4 “Entry” model he is referring to is the M4 with 14.5 inch barrel that requires special permit for short barrel shotgun. 

yeah, i get what he is saying, but it isn't really feasible....first you have $200 for the tax stamp, then you pay up front and wait 6 to 18 months for the stamp before you can take possession of the firearm, second most are LE and held for law enforcement if you can find one, 4th they are not any cheaper.