Two red dot optical sights w/mounts F/S or trade

alpha 33

Good day all. New guy here, so if I am out of bounds some how with this post please advise.

1st up is a  "Docter" red dot with cover & mount for a Trijicon ACOG. For sale or trade. See pics. The sight and mount are in nearly new condition with the exception of the two attaching screws.  The two Torx screw heads  were buggered up to the point that a "slot" had to be cut into each (painstakingly I might add) for removal. Now, a flathead screw driver will work. The threads were never damaged just the screw heads.

It's been piggybacking the top of my Trijicon ACOG long enough, time to move on.

For the  "Docter" red dot sight with mount I'm asking $275 bucks, or trade $$$ up or down for parts to upgrade my  Benelli M4. Such as a 7 rd. mag tube & spring, an oversized charging handle, a good quality sling, ect., ect., ect......

Next up is a Vortex Razor red dot,  untouched new in box. I bought it new last week after I gave up trying to find  something else. Well guess what, I found that something else yesterday.

$300 bucks or trade up or down for the same items listed above. If interested or if you have questions  please respond via email if possible.

Postal money orders or bank checks only. $15 Postage for either or both combined.

F.Y.I., The last picture is the "Docter" mounted on my ACOG.

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1860.JPG

IMG_1859.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1869.JPG

IMG_1870.JPG

phphgwdHfAM.jpg