Benelli m4 collapsible stocks on BENELLIPARTS.net

heckler&kochp2000

PRE ORDERS coming tomorrow at 7am pacific time first come first served, 1 per customer.

Benelli M4 Collapsible stocks, magazine tubes and recoil tubes will be available for shipment this weekend very limited. 

ETA 1 week cancel anytime.

Some really cool accessories/parts coming soon God willing.

We only do PRE ORDERS because of the customers suggesting we do and or offer to pay ahead of time to secure parts for themselves, personally I dislike PRE ORDERS, more stress on my end.

Any negative feed back stems from PRE ORDERS a few customers not reading the description first, but everyone has received what they order and when promised, and easy returns or refunds.

Automated emailed feedback reviews are set for two weeks are automatically sent please bookmark/flag for later review, if you have placed a PRE ORDER.

When your PRE ORDER is ready to ship you will get a email with a tracking number, if the volume of PRE ORDERS is high I may prepare shipping labels days ahead sometimes a week ahead of the actual shipment, please be patient.

if you need to contact me the email is below for customer service

[email protected]

Thank you, Sincerely and truthfully,  Antoine ?

1 hour ago, JoeJoeMojo said:

I missed the pre-order? I've been trying to get a 3-position recoil tube for a while. Hopefully I will catch the next batch!

The recoil tube is not a pre-order right now from what I can tell. If you have the 11707 M4 you don't need a tube, as it comes with the 3 position already.

Edited by ButchP

On 2/9/2021 at 4:08 PM, JoeJoeMojo said:

I missed the pre-order? I've been trying to get a 3-position recoil tube for a while. Hopefully I will catch the next batch!

The recoil tube is not a pre-order right now from what I can tell. If you have the 11707 M4 you don't need a tube.

Edited by ButchP
Don't know why this double posted....my bad!