Recommend a sling that will fit in the rear factory attachment point.Not for the collapsible stock

RUDY850

Rudy -

Search "slings' in this forum and you ight be able to find a post that discusses your exact concern.  Actually, it's all of our concerns with a non-collapsible stock, you can choose to go with 1 of 3 other options.  1)  yo can replace the 1" sling receptacle with a Noveski quick disconnect plate.  I've recently completed this task and there is much discussion on this forum.  3)  there are sling attachments that include a buckle to attach to your sling that will take you from standard sling (1 1/4" - 1 1/2"width to 1" Benelli M4.  3)  Go to Blue Force or Magpul and research their options for sling and attachment points and decide which way to go.  But, before you do, search this forum for content on such matters....it has been discussed before!

will do.Thanks

1 hour ago, Birdog19 said:

Rudy -

Search "slings' in this forum and you ight be able to find a post that discusses your exact concern.  Actually, it's all of our concerns with a non-collapsible stock, you can choose to go with 1 of 3 other options.  1)  yo can replace the 1" sling receptacle with a Noveski quick disconnect plate.  I've recently completed this task and there is much discussion on this forum.  3)  there are sling attachments that include a buckle to attach to your sling that will take you from standard sling (1 1/4" - 1 1/2"width to 1" Benelli M4.  3)  Go to Blue Force or Magpul and research their options for sling and attachment points and decide which way to go.  But, before you do, search this forum for content on such matters....it has been discussed before!

4 hours ago, RUDY850 said:

I'm having a hard time finding a quality sling that is one inch in width 

Here is a great option from FFT, albeit a little on the expensive side... but comes with many mounting options for your M4 out of the gate.

Urban ERT Premium U.S.A.-Made Sling Kit – Freedom Fighter Tactical

I hope you find what you are looking for @RUDY850.

Edited by bigoo7e