For the Sig P320 lovers here.

sonyman74

I'll play.

Not a Sig fanboy however  somehow I have ended up with a bunch of them, maybe my Navy use of them after the Beretta 92 and 1911's. Only have one 320 I run in a Safariland drop leg rig; ~ 6K rounds thru this one. Started life as a VTAC flat 7 lb trigger and too big grip modules, purchased all of them, ended up with a Wilson Combat.  Use Safariland holsters for all of them.

SIg P320 Annotated Upgrades Nov 2020 copy.jpg

Sig P320 Safariland RDS Injection Molded ALS Holster Streamlight TLR-7A IMG_6781 copy.JPG

Sig P320 VTAC Wilson Combat Grip GLS Safariland Drop Leg Rig Photos 2020IMG_5804 copy.jpg

Sig P365 Magazine OptionsIMG_4971 copy.jpg

IMG_0643a copy P225 P6 copy.jpg

IMG_0743Sig 226 Blackwater copy 2.JPG

IMG_1058 copy P365 copy.JPG

IMG_1625 copy P239 copy.JPG

IMG_1656 copy P228 copy.JPG

IMG_1842 copy P224 P229C P229 copy.JPG

IMG_2035 copy P230 copy.JPG

Edited by benelliwerkes
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Even though it's been a couple of years since your post, I'm still amazed by the creativity and customization that Sig P320 enthusiasts like you bring to the table. Your ability to create unique and personalized firearms is truly impressive, and it's one of the things that make the gun community so vibrant.

On 9/8/2023 at 5:31 PM, AidanMoran said:

Even though it's been a couple of years since your post, I'm still amazed by the creativity and customization that Sig P320 enthusiasts like you bring to the table. Your ability to create unique and personalized firearms is truly impressive, and it's one of the things that make the gun community so vibrant.

Speaking of unique firearms, I recently stumbled upon this Dan Wesson Commander Classic in .45 ACP on https://uspatriotarmory.com/product/dan-wesson-01912-commander-classic-ca-compliant-45-acp-81-4-25-match-grade-barrel-forged-stainless-steel-frame-w-beavertail-serrated-stainless-steel-slide-brushed-finish-diamond-checkered-cocob. While it may not offer the same modularity as the Sig P320, it certainly brings a touch of classic design and modern features to the table. With its match-grade barrel, forged stainless steel frame, beavertail, serrated slide, and diamond-checkered cocobolo grips, it's a work of art in its own right.

• Like 1