M4 C-Stock Grip Alignment

RAIII

I got my C-Stock in today from Benelliparts.  Really quick and easy to put, had it done in no time.

I have a slight issue with the pistol grip though.   If I turn it to where it is snug, the trigger assembly won’t seat all the way.  If I rotate the grip back 360 degrees the assembly will go in, but the grip is a little sloppy.

There seems to be no other adjustments, so I’m thinking the part of the grip where it meets the assembly needs to be trimmed?
My next project is to mod the assembly for 922r compliance and will do the A&S trigger guard.  Is there more clearance on it compared to the OEM?  

Thanks, that was it.

I will say that once it is tightened up, TINY adjustments sound easier than they are.  Once tight the pressure needed to move it moves it a bit once it moves.  I found with the assembly in and moving it back and forth finally got it in place with the stock snug.