heckler&kochp2000

2 minutes ago, Outlawyer said:

Ordered a custom blue force gear sling and front fits perfect and rear only accepts 1”. 

You know I’m getting so weary ordering gun parts online without being able to fit them on the weapon..... I’ve got so much shit laying around here for so many guns.

Yeah I noticed that when I got mine. Freedom fighter tactical has a novesk thing that replaces the sling thing on the stock with a qd point

1 hour ago, Heynowwwww said:

Hello,

Did anyone order and receive this yet?  I would appreciate your impressions and maybe a picture or two with the M4.  Thank you

I second this. I received mine and cannot figure it out as far as how it is rigged to a stock M4, which end is which,  the different features. It is very well made, and I'm sure a lot of thought went into the design, it's just not readily apparent. 

Just so no one accuses me of being an idiot, I'm in the firearms industry, specialize in military applications, and am familiar with just about every sling design since the 1800s. In addition, I've spoken to Antoine and he's not completely sure of all it's features.

Thanks for any and all contributions.

On 12/29/2020 at 3:49 PM, Freelancer99 said:

I've seen a lot of negative posts about Benelliparts,  I'd just like to say Antoine could not have been easier to deal with! My parts were shipped the next day, and were just what I expected, and included a nice note of Christmas wishes.

I've been a follower of this forum for many years and enjoyed the great contributions and civilized conversation.

I'd also like to thank Stranger Danger for his extensive contributions and a quick and courteous reply to a recent DM.

This is my first post, thank you and Happy New Year

On 12/30/2020 at 4:25 PM, oliviest said:

Hi Greg.

Let me know the tracking number if there's one when you ship. Can you please wrote 60$ on the export sheet. I usually don't have duty fees at that amount.

Thank you

Olivier

On 1/4/2021 at 1:39 PM, Butters149 said:

Hi, I have the Briley mag tube extension with the +1 extension and their spring.  I was just wondering how long should the spring be?  I was running it at their stock length, which seems to be ok so far, but have seen some people trim it down.

image0.jpeg

On 1/31/2021 at 2:28 PM, Outlawyer said:

Buy an M4 entry with collapse stock. 2 k. That’s what I did instead. 

Sell barrel for 1k. 

14 hours ago, Outlawyer said:

Me as well. 

Can anyone explain why the USPS is so bad now?  We can’t blame it on political terms anymore and we certainly can not say that there are logistical excuses what the fuck is going on?

From people i know in the post office, they still say employee shortage to covid and a huge influx in deleveries, including taking on pacakages from FedEx and UPS.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:22 PM, Freelancer99 said:

I second this. I received mine and cannot figure it out as far as how it is rigged to a stock M4, which end is which,  the different features. It is very well made, and I'm sure a lot of thought went into the design, it's just not readily apparent. 

Just so no one accuses me of being an idiot, I'm in the firearms industry, specialize in military applications, and am familiar with just about every sling design since the 1800s. In addition, I've spoken to Antoine and he's not completely sure of all it's features.

Thanks for any and all contributions.

soooo....you are right.....i got my sling and have no idea how to attach it. I assumed the end with the pull went up front so you can adjust is quickly....but the pull does nothing.not sure the point of the locking tab....there does not seem to be any adjustment avialable when it is clipped together.

The entire sling is 1.25" so already it isn't going to slip through the rear sling loop on my fixed pistol grip stock. 

These two images are what I imagined as might be the forward end, it starts with a small sewn piece of webbing with a snap that is too thick to fit through either sling mounting points followed by a high quality HK clip (note: this sling is also supposed to work with the MR 1 rifle as well, so some of these features might only apply to that platform alone). 

Under the HK clip is a sewn loop (not sure what that does), followed by a Fastex buckle, then a Try-Glide slide. 

The third image shows the opposite end. Three layers of webbing, the top one is sewn into a Triple-Glide, and it all ends at an HK clip and a nice piece of reinforced 1.25" webbing with a buckle.

IMG_3408 copy.jpg

IMG_3409 2 copy.jpg

IMG_3410 copy.jpg

On 2/27/2021 at 12:31 AM, Freelancer99 said:

The entire sling is 1.25" so already it isn't going to slip through the rear sling loop on my fixed pistol grip stock. 

These two images are what I imagined as might be the forward end, it starts with a small sewn piece of webbing with a snap that is too thick to fit through either sling mounting points followed by a high quality HK clip (note: this sling is also supposed to work with the MR 1 rifle as well, so some of these features might only apply to that platform alone). 

Under the HK clip is a sewn loop (not sure what that does), followed by a Fastex buckle, then a Try-Glide slide. 

The third image shows the opposite end. Three layers of webbing, the top one is sewn into a Triple-Glide, and it all ends at an HK clip and a nice piece of reinforced 1.25" webbing with a buckle.

IMG_3408 copy.jpg

IMG_3409 2 copy.jpg

IMG_3410 copy.jpg

It looks blue or is that just the picture?