New Benelli M4 H20 Owner

farout3

Hey Guys,

I just purchased my new Benelli M4 in H2O Cerakote looking to add accessories and modifications.. live in a non free state so can’t do anything to extension tubes and or pistol grips or stock with them unfortunately. Looking at the A&S Trigger guard, FFT Trigger Kit to start along with the Mesa tactical side saddle but not sure to add that as I feel that will damage the coating? Also any recommendations on lights and mounting kits and of course changing out the stock sight with night lights and or scaler works mounts and trigicon RmR or both? Will it co- witness with my iron sights if i have both and the rmr goes out?  Thanks everyone looking forward to this. First Benelli and also shotgun however not first gun?..

17 hours ago, farout3 said:

Hey Guys,

I just purchased my new Benelli M4 in H2O Cerakote looking to add accessories and modifications.. live in a non free state so can’t do anything to extension tubes and or pistol grips or stock with them unfortunately. NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT "EXTENSION TUBES"; RECIEVER EXTENSION OR MAG TUBE EXTENSION?  NO COLLAPSIBLE STOCKS IN CA, BUT YOU CAN HAVE A PISTOL GRIP, OR, FIXED (NEUTERED) COLLAPSIBLE STOCK.  CHECK OUT FFT 922r DISCUSSIONS FOR GUIDANCE ON COMPLIANCE.  MAG TUBES UP TO 10 ROUNDS ARE ALLOWED IN CA.

Looking at the A&S Trigger guard, FFT Trigger Kit to start along with the Mesa tactical side saddle but not sure to add that as I feel that will damage the coating?  EVERYONE LIKES THE A&S TRIGGER GUARD WITH FFT COMPONENTS; IT ALSO HELPS GET YOU 922r COMPLIANT.  I HAD A MESA 6 ROUND SIDE SADDLE BUT DIDN'T LIKE IT.  WEIGHS 7 OZ AND WAS HARD TO REMOVE SHELLS -- ENDED UP WITH A VANGE COMP ELASTIC/VELCRO HOLDER.  THE M/T SADDLE DID NOT DAMAGE MY RECEIVER FINISH.

Also any recommendations on lights and mounting kits and of course changing out the stock sight with night lights and or scaler works mounts and trigicon RmR or both? LOTS OF ONGOING DISCUSSION CURRENT POSTS.  Will it co- witness with my iron sights if i have both and the rmr goes out?  YES.  MANY FOLKS LIKE THE SCALAR WORKS AND RMR COMBO, BUT YOU'LL NEED TO REMOVE YOUR OEM RAIL WHICH MEANS YOU WON'T BE USING A MESA TACTICAL SIDE SADDLE THAT USES ITS OWN INTERAGTED RAIL TO MOUNT THE SADDLE.

Thanks everyone looking forward to this. First Benelli and also shotgun however not first gun?..

My thoughts embedded:

In no way am I discouraging you from asking questions and actually it seems you've been doing some good research already.  But, I would encourage you to do some topic searching as some of this ground has or is currently being plowed and you can jump-in and learn a lot.

Welcome and congrats on your M4!

• Like 2

lmao NJ special ..I think I would be in trouble with that here unless I head over to Philly and shoot it at the range and keep it there. Cant bring it in NJ..NO Pistol Grip here as well and or collapsible stock.. Yes I am thinking about moving back to PA but have not convinced the wife that we need to as that being the only excuse...lol and I can only wish to go past 10 rounds in my pistol mags and 5 rounds in my shotgun.. ugh ..The guns laws here are insane and make no sense for law abiding citizens only ties our hands..

Edited by farout3