3 Position (Collapsible Stock)

fatbiker852

I am trying to find a 3 position collapsible stock. I have had no luck and refuse to pay scalpers $1,000. I am curious if anyone on here has one they are willing to sell or trade for my stock M4 pistol grip stock. I'll throw in some cash to make it well worth it :p  Thanks! 

There are currently somewhere between 9 & 12 collapsible stocks for sale on gunbroker starting at $800 bucks and  they go up from there. No bids yet.

As long as people keep paying  those prices thats what these opportunist  will keep asking. 

Maybe do some of your other upgrades first. But even some of those parts/prices are in the stratosphere.

My 2cents

• Upvote 1

I've pre-ordered with Benelliparts. It is THE MOST reasonable price out there. It's also about the most I would want to pay. I'm grateful that Benelliparts can acquire the hard to find items and not fleece us at the same time. It's definitely a supply and demand economy which is the capitalism that America is built on. I don't mind being on a pre-order wait list, if it locks in a price which is still hundreds cheaper than scalpers on Gunbroker.

Edited by Jetspeed31
typo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Heynowwwww said:

Agree on benelliparts being the only reasonable place to find one.  I monitored their site everyday until a pre-order was posted.  

How long did you monitor their site before getting in on the pre-order? It appears as if they haven't had a preorder in about a month or so. I'm curious when their next preorder will be. 

6 hours ago, fatbiker852 said:

How long did you monitor their site before getting in on the pre-order? It appears as if they haven't had a preorder in about a month or so. I'm curious when their next preorder will be. 

I probably checked everyday for a month.  He will normally post on the stock page when the next pre-order will be.  And last time he posted on this forum.

Yeah, I agree with sniiped. Most likely a person would just buy the other stock instead of neutering an original. Speaking of that, have you checked to see if your recoil tube has the necessary indentions on it for the collapsible stock to lock in to? If it doesn't have them, you'll want to shop for one of those as well. Depending on the other features of your gun, it would perhaps be prudent to look at 922r components to install to keep in compliance.