Just finished installing a A&S trigger guard, taran tac carrier, and taran tac oversized safety. This is what i think

Jaason0

The A&S trigger guard is very very nice and well made. It fits perfectly and the indexing trench they cut out to help load is very helpful. Just a great upgrade and it wasn t crazy expensive ( about 210 or so ). 

Taran tac carrier and oversized safety are a must. The stock carrier pinches and tears up my thumb. The carrier is a little longer and shaped a little different. This aids in loading and makes easier on thumb.

Oversized safety is just easier to use and looks awesome too. The stock is small and harder to kit. The taran safety is only 30 bucks and worth it. I am new to shoguns and learning quickly. These are some great upgrades that will make a difference, hope this helps

20210305_194402.jpg

20210226_180308.jpg

• Upvote 4

Good question of the TTI fitment.   I though there was a thread where someone had pics and commentary on the OEM, the FFT, and the TTI.  I’ll be changing this out as well when I upgrade my trigger assembly.  I look for the tread a bit and couldn’t find it.

off topic, @Lincoln62curious on the meaning of your screen name?  Born in ‘62 in Lincoln NE, have a ‘62 Continental,...... other?

1 hour ago, RAIII said:

Good question of the TTI fitment.   I though there was a thread where someone had pics and commentary on the OEM, the FFT, and the TTI.  I’ll be changing this out as well when I upgrade my trigger assembly.  I look for the tread a bit and couldn’t find it.

off topic, @Lincoln62curious on the meaning of your screen name?  Born in ‘62 in Lincoln NE, have a ‘62 Continental,...... other?

Had a 62 Continental convertible...

1 minute ago, Lincoln62 said:

Thanks! Trying to decide between the TT and FFT.

i have a 10% code for taran if u want it. I like freedom fighter a lot but hate that have to sign for a delivery makes things very inconvient. I heard they are the same and even made at the same place. Not sure if this true though

Just now, Jaason0 said:

i have a 10% code for taran if u want it. I like freedom fighter a lot but hate that have to sign for a delivery makes things very inconvient. I heard they are the same and even made at the same place. Not sure if this true though

TSM10 will get you 10% at taran.

• Upvote 1