Urbino® Pistol Grip Stock For Ben M4 (Riser, Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black)

hiend

2 hours ago, hiend said:

It is worth it to buy MesaTacktical PG to replace OEM PG stock, how better MesaTactical limb-saver ??, not planing to install scope or RDS. 
thanks  

I would say absolutely unless you have oddly long arms. I'm 6'1" and length of pull was uncomfortable for me. The Mesa is perfect LOP for me. I got this one to get me by until my my C stock comes in.

Mine will be for sale once the C stock comes in??

Edited by ButchP

On 3/7/2021 at 9:57 AM, ButchP said:

I would say absolutely unless you have oddly long arms. I'm 6'1" and length of pull was uncomfortable for me. The Mesa is perfect LOP for me. I got this one to get me by until my my C stock comes in.

i am 6'4" with somewhat "oddly long arms" and the LOP of the factory stock was about at the limit for a comfortable fit for me. i did change the stock to the mesa urbino which does shorten the gun significantly and allow you to pull it into your chest more, which is a more common position for home defense. 

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...