828U sport stuck trigger assembly does anyone know how to fix it and get it out of the gun

Cole peck

Please send me a PM, I will try to walk you through it.  Basically you will need to remove the stock from the gun then reaching into the reciever with a fine tool and  depress the trigger guard latch.  If you have another 828U you could look at that would be og help, otherwise I can get you a few photos Monday.

image.png

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello All - REMARKABLE totally helped me with this.  My trigger system was totally jammed - due to my stupidity- I did everything wrong.. and paid the price ..  I needed to remove the steel locking plate (held in by the plastic locking block on the floor of the receiver) & once out, I could manually press in the firing pin hammers manually.   Once that was done, I could muscle the trigger group back into position and lock it back into normal position.. it does take some pressure, but nothing violent.  Very happy for the support and guidance.