What do you think guys? Just got the H20 and put all my upgrades on and I love it.

Jaason0

10 hours ago, JT111 said:

Looks like you’re settled on what you really want. Looks great to me! That’s a keeper.

yeah man i love it. Finally found the one i want LOL. You guys have been awesome and helped me with questions i had. I am new to all this so i m greatful to yall. Can t wait to shoot it

On 3/19/2021 at 11:07 AM, Jaason0 said:

yeah man i love it. Finally found the one i want LOL. You guys have been awesome and helped me with questions i had. I am new to all this so i m greatful to yall. Can t wait to shoot it

Well congrats man! I learn a lot here too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wreckless said:

Beautiful piece. How's she shooting?

Man i love it. Gonna try it today and so looking forward to it. I ll let u know how it goes. I didn t think i d like the silver but it is an odd shade of silver. I thought it would be a shiny bright silver but it is a really neat shade. I like it a lot. 

On 3/19/2021 at 5:32 PM, Diesel79 said:

Not really, put in an order with CarrierComp and in 1.5-2 months you will have a present. 

Is this legit? Have you done business with them? Are you just talking about the tube, or the rifle as well? I implicitly trust jarheads because I are one. Got the crayons to prove it. But as in the case of Oswald, there's always an exception... 

Edited by Leviathan

1 minute ago, StrangerDanger said:

Briley makes the carbon fiber magazine tube. 3.2-3.4 ounces vs. the 5.5 ounces for the titanium models out there.

Thanks for the info. Guess I need to get the H20 first. Should have bought one  a long time ago when I had the chance. My Mossberg 500 is great, but a friend had a Benelli autoloader I tried out and was sold. He had a Knox stock on it I believe. Should have moved then. But inertia being what it is.... THanks..

• 2 weeks later...

I give up trying to order anything from Benelli.  Has any one had any feed or other problems using Briley magazine?

(7 round).  Also do ported t chokes reduce muzzle climb?   Any data on patterning number 4 shot at, for ex, 20 yards or less?  Thanks guys.