Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock and Stock Retention Screw from the receiver extension

hiend

If anyone is able to answer the question below.

I was heard and not once that first revisions of Mesa Tactical stock and stock retention screw had a big issues on external thread of retention screw from receiver extension in different scenarios: shooting often or removing stock from Mesa stock back to OEM factory. 

Nova days Mesa stock revision is changed? If yes, the issue remain the same or it was resolved. 

Should I expect from time to time the Mesa Tactical stock will get loose and I will have to be tightened up?

No expected loctite in use on Mesa bolt or Stock retention screw.  Thanks.

On 4/2/2021 at 3:09 AM, Agent86 said:

My Mesa stock would loosen after every range trip.  Do not use lock-tite.  I bought a Nord washer and that did the trick.  Search for “Nord” and you will see my earlier post.  

Thanks Agent86, just watch a video, this explain a lot, Great Idea. I don't know internal, external diameters of the washers, if link available, will be very helpful.

Thanks again.1252602782_NordWasherLock3.JPG.642b31b815423b9f4a9a2e9b8f7f9d13.JPG