YouTube’s GrandThumb breaks out the Benelli M4

StrangerDanger

The heads remind me of a story from my youth.

When I was around 14, in the early 1990's, I was out camping in the Mohave Desert at an abandoned mining camp out near where Manson was hiding out. Rumor has it that they had stayed at this particular cabin. We were camping on the tailings of one of the mines about a half mile from the actual camp which had a cabin and a small bunk house. The bunk house was a wooden structure with several bunk beds and old mattresses in it. The windows had this semi transparent greenish plastic covering them so they didn't let much light in. You'd never want to stay in it since mice had torn up all the bedding.

So I was out screwing alone and walked up to the building with my Chinese SKS in hand and opened the door the old wooden door. As soon as I opened the door, I saw like a dozen heads laying on the beds and floor. All had that Jewish internment camp shaved haircut. I dropped an "Oh F***!" while backing away from the door as the light kept into this dark hovel. Several of the heads had bullet holes in them. It took a couple of seconds for me to realize that they were mannequin heads. I guess they were heads that people practice haircutting on?

Here's an old photo of the building I have pinned on my wall in my shop.

qz4llIu.jpg?1