Other than Benelli, what is your favorite/funnest shotgun you own?

MrMilitaryPolice

I've only got two other shotguns models aside from Benelli.

Remington 1100LW .410 with 4 barrel set (they were all fixed choke in that era)

Savage 24. I've got several of these. The one I use the most is 22/410.

I've got a couple others that I inherited. I don't really care for them but keeping them out of respect.

Edited by bambihunter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rubicon20032003 said:

Alittle old school 

EF46084D-29AF-42B6-AE84-6AC1F94F1B0E.jpeg

Hopefully that middle one (SPAS-12) is a safe queen. It still has the original safety on it. At least the one on the right has it. I bid on one with box and papers and upgraded safety right as COVID took over a year ago and for some reason I didn't get my auto bid in right and I didn't get it. Within weeks, the prices had shot up a grand. I'd still like one of those, as well as a SPAS-15.

28 minutes ago, bambihunter said:

Hopefully that middle one (SPAS-12) is a safe queen. It still has the original safety on it. At least the one on the right has it. I bid on one with box and papers and upgraded safety right as COVID took over a year ago and for some reason I didn't get my auto bid in right and I didn't get it. Within weeks, the prices had shot up a grand. I'd still like one of those, as well as a SPAS-15.

I had  eight spas 12s.That’s what I have left.When people were paying 4500 plus.They went on broker .One  is serial under 10. I have original trigger for one with updated safety And other is under 25 in second gen ..Had two spas-15 now only one..

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Upvote 1

all great choices and some beautiful shotguns!

alpha, that barrel looks NASTY!  lol

Rubicon, i had a SPAS back in the day..sold it at a huge profit but nothing like todays market.  i regret getting rid of it.  it had the updated safety and i replaced the original buffer and it was good to go...here is mine

DSC01592[1].jpg

10 minutes ago, MrMilitaryPolice said:

all great choices and some beautiful shotguns!

alpha, that barrel looks NASTY!  lol

Rubicon, i had a SPAS back in the day..sold it at a huge profit but nothing like todays market.  i regret getting rid of it.  it had the updated safety and i replaced the original buffer and it was good to go...here is mine

DSC01592[1].jpg

I hated to get rid of them.But bought most of them from a 1000-1500.Jusr keep the two low serial number ones And spas are cool but don’t compare to the m4.I favor a old the old 870.I have one vang comp built for me 

1 minute ago, rubicon20032003 said:

I hated to get rid of them.But bought most of them from a 1000-1500.Jusr keep the two low serial number ones And spas are cool but don’t compare to the m4.I favor a old the old 870.I have one vang comp built for me 

i totally understand.  when you have that many, doesnt hurt to let a few go at a nice profit.  i liked the SPAS just for the 'cool factor' but it was big, heavy and could be finicky in pump mode but it sure looked bada*s.  i have a bunch of shotguns and the SPAS wouldve been at the bottom of my shtf go to gun. i like my Ithaca and i have a 12 inch SBS 870 USSS contract overrun that is just awesomely balanced.

976733_10200635895512833_812160099_o[1].jpg

3 minutes ago, MrMilitaryPolice said:

i totally understand.  when you have that many, doesnt hurt to let a few go at a nice profit.  i liked the SPAS just for the 'cool factor' but it was big, heavy and could be finicky in pump mode but it sure looked bada*s.  i have a bunch of shotguns and the SPAS wouldve been at the bottom of my shtf go to gun. i like my Ithaca and i have a 12 inch SBS 870 USSS contract overrun that is just awesomely balanced.

976733_10200635895512833_812160099_o[1].jpg

Nice I have a 870 mcs kit and a m4 entry in jail.Didnt plan on buying any sbs.But with all the crap going on these days .Figured better get stamps in 

Some of my favorite non-hunting shotguns.

The Spas-12 is one of the mechanically clumsiest shotguns ever designed. I authored an Anatomy Series Manual for the Spas-12 Improved Trigger Group, i.e. cross bolt design compared to the lever safety trigger group.

FYI-The Franchi Spas 12 with lever-style safety is dangerous! 

Still searching for  a Spas-12 "diverter" muzzle device.

IMG_3261 copy.JPG

IMG_3845 copy 3 Annotated copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 5.54.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 5.56.16 PM.png

Franchi SPAS12 Recall Notice 1991 copy 2.jpg

CIMG0983a copy.jpg

Edited by benelliwerkes

9 minutes ago, benelliwerkes said:

The Spas-12 is one of the mechanically clumsiest shotguns ever designed. I authored an Anatomy Series Manual for the Spas-12 Improved Trigger Group, i.e. cross bolt design compared to the lever safety trigger group.

IMG_3261 copy.JPG

CIMG0983a copy.jpg

Nice I have two diverters on my last two spas .Sold two about six months Had every accessory they made for spas 

3 hours ago, benelliwerkes said:

IMG_3261 copy.JPG

CIMG0983a copy.jpg

i had original sling, manual and a diverter with the one i had but let it all go together.