WTS: Benelli Collapsible Stock and Grip taken off new M1014 - $950

Kags1969

I am new here and to Benelli shotguns.   I am Kags1969 on the BerettaForum, TheCMP.org forum,(and a bunch of other forums) and GunBroker ;  I am TexasTechRedBeard on Ebay if you want look at my feedback.   I know this is expensive, but it lands in the middle of what they have been selling for on Ebay/GB over that last couple of months.   This will ship USPS Priority with signature required.   Paypal FF preferred or +3% for non-FF, or venmo.  No BS, just prefer a standard stock and reduce the cost of the new gun to me.    Currently listed on GB with a BIN at $1200.

PXL_20210416_001948064.jpg

PXL_20210415_230019116.jpg

PXL_20210415_225955695.jpg

PXL_20210415_225940144.jpg

PXL_20210415_225923411.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kags1969 said:

So my understanding with the Delta Mike stock is that it comes with a new spring tube that will work.   I have a Charles Daly 601 and have a couple of these ordered, so I will let you know if they make it through customs.   

Half of them went back and didn’t clear customs There a 129 dollar stock too.There alright maybe for a clone m4

Edited by rubicon20032003

18 minutes ago, Gallo Pazzesco said:

Thanks Kag ... NZ as-in New Zealand? They ship from New Zealand to The States?

ETA: oh great, found it. Now I've seen the SULUN Tac 12 and want one.

Buy a toros clone Atleast .The other ones are really hit or miss with the soft bolts 

• Upvote 1

On 4/18/2021 at 12:54 PM, rubicon20032003 said:

Half of them went back and didn’t clear customs There a 129 dollar stock too.There alright maybe for a clone m4

I ordered two of the collapsing, and one of the standard.   They are backordered, so we will see if they make it in.  Kinda crazy that you could order a full auto glock switch from China, but these are the things getting stopped at customs.  I can't understand why these would be illegal, maybe a tariffs or something.

Just now, Kags1969 said:

I ordered two of the collapsing, and one of the standard.   They are backordered, so we will see if they make it in.  Kinda crazy that you could order a full auto glock switch from China, but these are the things getting stopped at customs.  I can't understand why these would be illegal, maybe a tariffs or something.

To be absolutely clear, I never ordered anything like that, but it made the news rounds a while back. 

1 minute ago, Wreckless said:

The word now is it wasn’t customs but USPS that sent them back. The shipper sent them soft wrapped in bags and USPS felt the pistol grips inside so sent them back like it was a gun. The shipper is boxing all the returns for reshipment.

I really doubt that was the problem .With technology now they can pretty much see what’s in a package these days 

11 minutes ago, Wreckless said:

The word now is it wasn’t customs but USPS that sent them back. The shipper sent them soft wrapped in bags and USPS felt the pistol grips inside so sent them back like it was a gun. The shipper is boxing all the returns for reshipment.

I’ll have to look at trash at shop.To see if packages we got from them are still there.Think customs form filled was the problem more.I could be wrong.I’ll see what they put was in package