I have the A & S trigger guard and when trying to load double it seems to not click in unless i push really hard.

Jaason0

I am using the freedom fighter follower and wolf tube spring. If I load singles it is easier but almost seems like something in the way preventing it from going as smooth as I hoped. Anyone have a solution or is that just way it is? Does the follower make a difference? I am gonna try putting the OEM tube spring in and see if that helps

I am not extremely well versed in the M4 yet, but mine is the same trying to double load.  I am pretty sure that my issue is the shell stop/spring - not the A&S guard.  It is just not worn in yet so the shell stop is pretty stiff to get past.
I read on the forums previously that some guys have polished the shell stop but it is a fine line between polishing to make it feed better and taking too much material and then the shell stop does not work properly.