Botach order??

RJHUB

Anybody ordered from botach recently.  I have ordered from them in the past with no trouble.

Ordered a Mesa stock upgrade package on 3/29, sent tracking UPS and then went to USPS with tracking.

then a few days ago says did not get package at USPS and UPS say cancelled.

Cant get an email or phone response.  Just wondering if something going on.

Edited by RJHUB

1 hour ago, RJHUB said:

Anybody ordered from botach recently.  I have ordered from them in the past with no trouble.

Ordered a Mesa stock upgrade package on 3/29, sent tracking UPS and then went to USPS with tracking.

then a few days ago says did not get package at USPS and UPS say cancelled.

Cant get an email or phone response.  Just wondering if something going on.

I've always had pretty good luck with them, but I know lots of other folks who have had problems.   Good Luck. 

Sounds liken of those shipments that starts out at UPS and then is handed off to USPS for final delivery. I have had many shipments of things from various vendors that go that way.

I'd give it a couple more days to catch up in the system where it will be updated no doubt.

Botach IMO is OK. Never had an issue with them but sometimes they are a little slow when they post a tracking# and when the item is actually picked up.

I wouldn't worry.

Finally got a response to email saying on backorder after it gave me tracking numbers.  Thats what sounded weird.

I asked to either swap for similar or cancel.  Haven't heard back.

Must have been some mix up.  We'll see what they decide.

Just hard to communicate with.  Was only needing mesa stock to finish on my M4.  Guess I will keep hunting.

Botach is a HORRIBLE company!  Yes, I have ordered from them several times and have had no issues, but WHEN you do have an issue (and you will), they will treat you like a red headed step child, no matter how much business you have done with them in the past.  Stay away, far away from them...

Wanted to follow up.  Got my Botach order today.

All good.  Mesa kit is Green Stock and forend.  Looks good with H20 Cerakote TI.  

Also had QD attachment for front at mag tube and one at front of stock.  Kinda loose on stock.

Also came with 8 rnd side saddle/rail that I am gonna try.  I really like the fit.

I posted pics on pic thread.

On 4/25/2021 at 12:06 PM, shojus said:

Botach is a HORRIBLE company!  Yes, I have ordered from them several times and have had no issues, but WHEN you do have an issue (and you will), they will treat you like a red headed step child, no matter how much business you have done with them in the past.  Stay away, far away from them...

This was my experience exactly. 

Pretty sure my cc co. Ended up eating it

I wanted to try one of their KZ oversized charging handles as I liked the looks better then any of the others that are available.. I was very hesitant to buy from Botach with all the horrible reviews about them.. but I finally decided to take the gamble .. I ordered one and it shipped quickly from Botach but was shipped through DHL then transferred to USPS .. DHL was very slow to get it to USPS.. I bought another one of the same and it was shipped from Botach quickly and DHL moved it quickly.. so I just bought 2 sets of Mepro Benelli M1S90 ghost ring night sights that were on sale cheaper then anywhere else that had them and Botach shipped them quickly and once again they went out DHL.. a little slower then the last order but they are now at USPS..  either they are getting better or I have just been lucky !! 

I got both of my Meprolight Benelli M1S90 night sight sets today that I bought on sale from Botach.. after opening the envelope's they were shipped in,  they were both DOA !! no glow in the dark or daylight !! black as coal !!  contacted Botach and was sent a RMA return # and a postage paid label within just a few minuets !! I was amassed at how quickly they responded !!