Anyone shot or tested this new Federal load in their M2?

Bluu Knight

Has anyone shot this new Federal load out of their M2? Since Federal says it has less recoil, just wondering if they work in the M2. I feel confident they do, as I shot skeet with target loads in my M2.

Federal ammo new load.jpg

Edited by Bluu Knight
prematurely loaded photo without text

• Bluu Knight changed the title to Anyone shot or tested this new Federal load in their M2?

Don't want to say at the moment...

11 hours ago, Bluu Knight said:

I  got more of the Federal load..since no one else seems to take the time to do.

Have you considered the reason why "no one else seems to take the time to do" is largely due to you not sharing where it's currently available??

I see that currently the only availability online is through the Federal website, $2.60/round plus t,s,&h. Ouch. I think I'll wait for Target Sports to get it back in stock.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

8 hours ago, Bluu Knight said:

Largely due to me? No wonder you can't find it...

I wasn't even aware of this ammo until you posted about it. Ultimately I did find it even though you weren't willing to share your source. Thanks for your very friendly, helpful and constructive posts nonetheless! 

• Upvote 3

FWIW, here's the Federal webpage for their Force X2 specialty buckshot in case anyone wants to pay nearly $3/round; specs show MV at 1,250 fps.

https://www.federalpremium.com/shotshell/premium-personal-defense/personal-defense-shotshell-force-x2/11-PD12FX2+00.html

Target Sports indicates they've had it in stock before and currently out of stock, last price at $1.84/rd if TSUSA member.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/federal-personal-defense-12-gauge-ammo-2-3-4-00-buckshot-force-x2-9-pellets-pd12fx2-00-p-110137.aspx

Edited by Sukhoi_fan